Devs: You're doing it right!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIllI_-_P-Dinosaur_-_llIIl, Jun 24, 2012.

1. For the first time in months I like what the devs have done with the Weekend Wars, I like the system of no leaving until 12hrs and all active from start - why? I ****ing hate turtles. :evil:

I may just be saying this because I'm on the (currently) winning side of a war, and not in Urban Killers (Check that **** out).

However, remove war tax and I think we'll all want to be in these system wars :p unless you're an EB vampire :oops:

Dino - ąѢⱥɳɗø₦ ⱥƖʟ ђɵ₱ɛ

2. Great. You've increased people mercing. That doesn't say anything about a clan other than the fact that they want help.

3. What? :?

4. I'm saying that the war tournament increases mercing

5. It does ;) I'm only it really for the double mithril and to be with friends (on a video game :cool: )

6. forum ban evidence thread

Reads a positive thread about the devs

Passes out in shock
    [​IMG]

7. Moose you are in a roll today

8. Yes they are. Support

9. Moose's pictures are on point today :lol:

10. With Moose out, we now need a passing bear.

Grizzly preferable.

11. I don't have a picture of a passing out bunny that suits my old name :3

12. Not sure if there is really a way to address mercing. Every good system war I have seen has had plenty of mercs. But with roster lock, random opponent, auto join and no outside hits, I think system wars are now better constructed than they have ever been

13. Actually, Urban Killers is putting up a good fight. Not their fault it's a mismatch. Respect to Urban Killers 

14. Thanks chair