Toast who is  on my wall?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Toast I had to direct this here because you're silenced, who is the whiner on our walls?

I would really like to know out of curiosity.

2. That person seems a bit high, if you know what I mean.

3. He seems to think toast is troll or troll is toast.

Some people got no clue

4. Sorry, I have absolutely no idea how you got involved. I've been farming pixie for a week or so, they finally retaliated with a scout-bombing yesterday.

I'm not exactly sure what pixie's wall posts mean, it sounds like he/she is quitting, but they'd have to be a real weenie to quit that easily...

5. It's not like I've walled them saying I have two mains... LOL. Hence this thread. They've never even seen a post of mine, I don't think they forum.

Nobody believes my banner usually  them included.

6. Her owner is my owner. 
    Come to think of it, my owner seemed to be speaking of a farmer with her :lol:

7. Haha ok well I guess pixie will be farmed by me too

8. Oh yeah--I also got the clan info of the clan pixie was staying at and got scout-bombing me wiped because they had a third-party ad :roll: Why do people think that's ever okay? Even if they're not farming me, just on wc or ANYWHERE?

9. Did some one under 1 mil cs make a 4 mill cs quit? What has this world come to.....

10. No guarantee they actually quit. Just that's what it sounds like from my wall... I'm tracking their wins ATM to see for sure.

The power of spies. :twisted:

11. Just play alonnnng! :lol:

12. So that's person B from your thread huh Toast? Sounds like they deserve to get farmed for a number of reasons.

13. I only kept farming them cause they say funny things on my wall. :D

14. Don't let them find out I'm your main or she will kill us all with her pixie dust  oh darn 

15. Out of simple curiosity, troll, what exactly did you say to pixie? lol