"In war, don't buy my allies!"

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jayde, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Oops double post...

2. And people asking for clans in wc and noobs who ask repeatedly for admin as soon as they join you clan (and they aren't even experienced players with good stats)

3. I hate the little spinning circle while waiting for kaw to load or when you do an action. Sitting there while the little circle spins and mocks you as you turn red in the face . Then your screen goes dark and all hope is lost.... But thats just me 

4. People who post 10 messages in a minute and and i post one message and i try to post another and my kaw lags and it posts an extra message an I get silenced

5.  eb noobs that cry over farming and ally hires

6. It's all good. Preach on, brotha. lol

7. I think it is funny when you are buying a handfull of 3b small allies and you buy one from someone who then PM you saying "noted" like I am Running some kind of 3b strip lol you know who you are on this thread....

8. I hate when you post in WC, not even asking for a clan to join, and you receive tons of messages saying "Join my clan 1 hour left in eb" or "Hire me". It's like world chat on your wall....Happens to me sometimes. :lol:

9. All the time! Good one.

10. I agree I try to help out a person just getting started and the next thing I know I am being attacked and there saying don't buy my Allie and the person I bought is worth 10000 that's not much and there stats we're down there I thought it was somebody who needed help but I was wrong

11. Spot on every one's got in war banner if your pinned you have all the time in the world to shop for new ally and make a profit.

12. I owe both of my alts and congrats on the thread amazing. I am not much of a war expert, but the only time I will war again is when there is a next mithril sale up. Not so much of a war person.

13. Lol I had one of those guys buy my allies, then five minutes later I hired back. Then I get a wall message saying read my banner " OSW allies not for sale" what an idiot

14. same thing happened to me



15. I don't like people that beg for help, and when you have a look at them- they aren't even in the same clan they want you to help with

16. My pet peeve is slow epic battles, im a greedy girl

17. I hate when the Devs ban one of your alts and don't tell you why. But are happy to throw a bunch of rules at you.

18. Dude...it's a....WAR...game...