"In war, don't buy my allies!"

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jayde, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Someone must not pay attention in cc much :lol: :lol:

2. Noobs asking for admin. oh gawd I am getting asked that so much

3. I'm guessing we found out who keeps calling you bro and is mentioned in the OP... BUT WAIT! He even called you bro even after he finally found out you are in fact a girl :lol:

4. @Op bro your so amazing man! You have all the same pet peeves as me bro!

5. I think ive had a few owners who might say "allies spamming your ac when youre having important conversations just to annoy you" :lol:

6. Lol yeah MissB. I've been on both sides, ally and owner, numerous times :lol:

7. I do that to ge dropped or sold when my owner is sucky. Works well :D

8. Lol MissB. That is fun. I spammed AC with "Drop me" for one week straight. Drove my owner crazy

9. Stripped allies are the best. They whine SO much in ac. The solution? Don't check ac. Or mess with them. I tend to mess with them.

10. Mine is when players suck up to mods, it just gets frustrating.

11. Then whatever you do don't check my status... Lol, nah me and moose are good friends 

12. Well articulated original post that I agree with 100%. That's why my banner is always just song lyrics or some kind of tribute to my clan. Although it's funny sometimes to see someone who went inactive after being stripped and the banner still says "do not hire my allies I'm in osw"...
    Jayde I can tell we would get along well if we weren't currently in a war but I wanted to just say nice post and thanks for walling me a quick link although you're usually already dtw both ways when I try. Appreciate your candor and understanding that yes at the end of the day it's still just a GAME.

13. My pet peeve? Is when [\color=blue] people fail bb codes. [|color] like so.
    Or pointless bb codes
    no one can under stand this non-sense gibberish people put here. Which is probably why they do it. Pet peeve again? Ok [color] wtf u fails [/color]
    Like so

14. Lol. I just trolled myself. :face palm:

15. ^btw that's size 2 :lol:

16. Can't help it, I really like your name!

Plus let's face it. "Jayde" is not exactly a name that NEEDS a quick link. So I'm not worried about it. :)

17. LOL

18. trolling yourself...

mind. blown.

19. Great thread, add whining noobs in wc, people who are 10-20b and still asking for a volley,people who wall you with ads for really bad clans (I got the reck when I was doing CotD) if you show yourself in wc, people who post 5-6 min ad posts in wc within 30 secs and get away with it, whereas I got picked up once when I didn't realise 3 was too many, those who name alts '(insert swear word) the mods' or 'mods are...' and then keep posting bypassing messages insulting mods or even other people until they get muted, people who moan in the forums about being (especially perm) silenced when they earned it in the first place (they know they weren't wrongfully silenced) and the rules say try shouldn't be discussing it in the forums, people who ask for help in the forums because they were banned and they don't know why abd they moan that the devs wont tell them what the evidence is yet there stats look remarkably high for the time they've been playing...., and those who use really bad english, especially in wc.

20. Great thread, add whining noobs in wc, people who are 10-20b and still asking for a volley,people who wall you with ads for really bad clans (I got the reck when I was doing CotD) if you show yourself in wc, people who post 5-6 min ad posts in wc within 30 secs and get away with it, whereas I got picked up once when I didn't realise 3 was too many, those who name alts '(insert swear word) the mods' or 'mods are...' and then keep posting bypassing messages insulting mods or even other people until they get muted, people who moan in the forums about being (especially perm) silenced when they earned it in the first place (they know they weren't wrongfully silenced) and the rules say try shouldn't be discussing it in the forums, people who ask for help in the forums because they were banned and they don't know why abd they moan that the devs wont tell them what the evidence is yet there stats look remarkably high for the time they've been playing...., and those who use really bad english, especially in wc.