- W A R - T O U R N A M E N T - F E E D B A C K -

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Another point:

Making outside hitting impossible doesn't affect a massive amount of people, as unless you're in an OSW or being farmed by somebody, odds are you wouldn't be hit off the BL anyway. Minimal effect.
    Locking allies, however, effects a far broader base of people. The market would be weekly, for one. I also find it idiotic that if I own a good, underpriced ally and it's bought off me by a player in war I cannot get it back until after the war.

I've had allies bought off me while in system wars...once was 20 seconds before KaW went down for the next 6 hours or so. Not fun. But part of warring. There's always a risk. It's called war for a reason. What I'm seeing so far on this matter is people more or less asking for no risk, lots of reward, tea time party.

2. Market would be killed* weekly

3. 75 people is way too much especially if there is auto join because people are in different time zones and cannot be active.

My clan MG currently has around 75 members and a few people that are not ready for war. Even though we rank top 50, how is it fair that we can't war with 70 members??

4. support for auto join & locked rosters. exploit needs a fix.
    no support for less than 24hr wars.
    support for no outside hits + possibly unable to hire allies ! would ensure a fair system war.

5. I think we shouldn't be auto-joined .
    I would like PC to show active/inactive.

6. Make it so that the minimum is 50 members and allow the clan as a whole to decide... lets say... 20 people have to start as active and we get to decide who those 20 people are!

7. Fair

I point out again - war.

The point of these "guards" is to minimize outside interference on the results of the war. Stopping outside hits does a fair chunk of that.

The biggest effect a outside strip could have? Opening a stupid pure spy who had an ally.

Opening players for steals: OMG. In all honestly, you only need to "strip" a couple of bil off somebody, and that's nothing anymore. There's little point to huge strips as you'll only have the other clan to take it.

I really don't see how outside hires could break a war for any good, experienced, and active clan.

8. Suggestion Top 300-Strength, More of a variety of clans.

9. 1. The auto join with minimum of 50 members should be continued to stop the annoying problem of ppl being inactive whole war and pure turtling. Please fix the inactive at start bug.
    2. After roster match, no one may join or leave. Can be kicked. This stops mercing to create imbalance and unplanned forfeits in close war. Imagine a close war - 500b vs 501b. 50 per side, one wakes up and decide to leave....
    3. Minimum duration is 24 hours. 48 hours is preferred so that an individual goes through at least one sleep cycle during the war OR SUFFER WEEK AFTER WEEK. The idea is to test overall clan strength against a side with similar rank at normal times, not during one time in a year when 50 people can stay up. Same reason for not allowing outside hits.
    4. Stripping - ally hires should be allowed. It is ppl responsibility to volley their prized ally to ridiculous levels or plant reset alts in their ally list. No crying allowed. Allowing stripping from inside but not outside will not work unless hiring of allies is disabled or it's just cash transfer.
    4. To reward this extra brutality, there should be war-exclusive items that is extremely hard to get eg 1 in 100 wars chance. This is to stop EB ppl from migrating to wars just because of items. For same reason, no gold reward. A COD/FOD pot plus double mith reward would be nice but not essential because u use 500 per war and it's hard to replace this in a week for the next war. Throw in EB items/aqua/inferno reward with same rarity as normal EB to rub it in for ppl who don't ever war in this war game.
    5. Give achievement reward - War Heroes - according to impact factor, ie top 10 mithril payouts.
    6. Please number the fighters on each side 1-100. Helps.

10. We don't need auto start u gotta remember its us who apply to war... It's obvious we will be active at some point or why would we bother to enter?

11. I'd prefer shorter war, maybe 12hrs. As other had said, domestic issues arise from kawing every summer weekend for 8 weeks.

Keep the dtw in there. Pin your own members don't let others win the war for them.

Hires should be voided also. Sub-clans and others can have effect on outcome.

Fight the battles between the 2 clans. Auto-join is okay but not for 24hr war. Rotate start times so all times zones benefit.

As this tourney goes deeper, it's gonna turn more merc. Clans lose and will merc in others. Lock rosters members after the fourth round. To remain in the roster, you can't leave clan.

Rewards need to be bigger. Triple the mithril and award eb pots. Most are being depleted and can't really recover for the next round if moving on.

Just some of my thoughts. I didn't war because I had to work and didn't want to be a liability to my clan. Leaks and lack of activity lose wars.

12. What I'm wondering is about the final of this Tournament, clans in it will probably not matter, as both clans will be full of Mercs from every other clan in KaW.
    Is there any way to implement something that the clan has to be made of the members that have won all the previous wars, the ones that got them to the final?

Too all the people saying 24hrs is to long, come on now, this will be a big tournament with all the biggest clans in KaW. 24hrs is needed for a system tournament of this magnitude.

13. 12 hours would be perfect 

14. People say 12hours is perfect but what if the 12 hours are 8pm to 8am in your time zone? Then you will complain about how the 12 hours was unfair for the area that you live in and maybe gave another clan an advantage. 24 hours is the only way to keep things fair for all participants

15. What about auto join for player when the clock hits noon his time zone? That way either you join early or auto joined later. Would work only on a 24 hour or greater war.

16. I had a good time. Unfortunately for our rival clan the match up was not too good. But that is bound to happen a few times. As to the length 24 hrs was good. Keeps it all across the time zone. Now one thing I hated was the payout. It was not worth it. If it wasn't for the gold I got off of other side I would have came out in the red. So far I like your ideas wulf.

17. Put a $ reward on these wars bcuz they are run by kaw, so they cannot be a pw. this will boost those from war and help spy builds that sell allies for war ($ reward for BOTH sides). 75 members seems a bit high; 25 by start and 50 by 1st hour or 2nd hour seems more fair

18. This game would be fun if we had endless carnage of kingdoms instead of wusses running epic battles. WHY DO YOU FIGHT FOR REWARD YOU TOP CLANS? ISNT GLORY ENOUGH?

19. I thought 24 hours was fine. All time zones could participate, and your not being forced to be on the full 24 hours.