- W A R - T O U R N A M E N T - F E E D B A C K -

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I think by auto rejecting applications when roster locks you are fixing problems 1 and 2, so that should be implemented. As for outside stripping, I think that although that is part of the game, it should he restricted to clans in that war. Length I agree should have variation options, and random time zone starts are good as well. The reward should contain equipment, and maybe the old reset items in addition to some gold. Gold could be in the form of random drops or as a reward to everyone based off of activity.

2. I did not like the fact that the other side can ff war and kill our payout. I think the war investment should be final and once you are in you are in till the time is up. If you are an owner and hit that button to join (especially if the roster locks at that point, auto join etc.) then you need to finish it out. Some of us used all mith spells to have the other clan ff and get little to no payout based on how fast they bailed out. I say once you go for it better fight it out or it is like a pwar. Don't make us waste the mith and pots an a clan that ff when they get behind.

3. Feedback by my side of the test war!

1: Thè auto join for clans being in this war or other season wars should be a join button! Cause most clans can farm one clans osf (which was not active and had good allies out) is inactive an makes the other team being over 10b or way more! Cause this can affect the war when people are asleep,

a lot of people like myself did not sleep at all of Thè war cause some of us was worried that one of our big allies get hired and we get nothin back so a lot of us stayed awake to make sure our allies do not get hired!

(I suggest the ally marketing should be disabled if the owners are at war with the other a clan!)

this would make a lot of people happy knowing there ally's are safe from being stripped and being a leak can cause a clan to
    Lose the war

2: as I mention just b4 bout the allys purchasing should be disabled cause some clans that's in osw would 100% join a war so they stay out of The osw for 24hrs! But can able to strip there opponents ally's,

this would make a lot of people angry knowing they lost hundreds of billions in allys which they worked hard for!

3: making players dtw is a great idea so no hits can be launched from outsiders to make the clan they chosen lose Thè war which makes it really unfair,

4: the rewards should be random from gold/crystals/nobility points/equipment items(can be rewarded if been active)/certain pots/Mithril,

If a player has spent a lot of gold they should be reward greatly with what I said, the more active and actions and gold they get the greater Thè rewards!

I hope this feedback helps!

4. Rosters should lock before pairing otherwise people will keep low stat players in clan until a pairing has been made and then replace with stronger players. As long as we are able to do eb I don't see why players would need to leave clan anyway in the last X amount of hours before war starts.

Even if they don't lock roster until after pairing they should at least lock roster before auto joining.

I also like the idea of having to manually go active before it starts, then you have the option of having some players sit out at start. It could cause problems for some I guess if it's not communicated well enough to their members but this is a war for top 200 clans and if a clan has issues with that then they don't deserve to be in the tournament anyway.

I'm torn on the ally-sale thing. Ally sales are part of kaw no matter what situation you're in. If you choose to have money invested in allies you run the risk of having them bought and then attacked. If they make allies protected then every Saturday the people in Osw not yet stripped will go hide in tournaments and have a nice rest. :D

The glitch with active not showing on pc must be fixed before tournament starts. We had many members who were thrilled with tax free hits ... 

Support for having clan rank listed on war tab on idevice.

The war tournament is a great idea.
    Though, if I understand correctly, at the end, the winner of the tournament gets special prizes but will they only go to players active in that particular war? Will it not matter if other players helped before to get the clan that far but couldn't be in final war for some reason?

5. The only problem I can think of was the match system. The timing was bad, as the matches were made (I can't remember exactly) sometime during the period we were still running EBs.

The problem? Friends and allies who weren't going to participate in the war were in the clan, helping with a FoD. This drastically increased the clans overall strength, and during this period of high strength, the matches were made. It paired us with an opponent that was equally matched... At that time. As the war drew nearer to a start, friends returned to their home clans. By the time the war started, we were at our warring strength --About half of what we were when it matched us!!

So what I'm getting to is, Maybe implement a timer that let's us know when the matches will be made. This way we can have only the warring members in the clan, so we can be matched more appropriately. You would need to lock the clan's rosters either directly before, or right after the matches. This would prevent a clan from lowering their strength for matches, and then having everyone rejoin after they are paired with a weak opponent. And as wulf mentioned, deny all join requests at the moment the rosters are locked. This is all I can think of.... For now ;)

6. One thing that I would enjoy even more of it is that to keep the Mith doubled and to earn equippment from epic battles such as 5-8 random drops for the winners and also have a bit of plunder bounes at the end ... But to not have to earn as a reward pots that u get from epic battles other then that the rest of the settings were AWSOME

7. The auto join thing sucked when I wasn't aware of it...thinking I was safe and inactive whilst visiting mum - lol. Now that I know abt it - I don't think it's a bad idea. Makes sure we get rid of dead wood b4 start time.

8. I think like others have said like in All Star War every year top contributers should get extra gold and xtals and nob.

9. Lol, all these people don't want outside hits or ally hires... Turning possible good war tourneys into KaWPC

Kingdoms at War : Protective Custody.

10. I Enjoyed It, Although I didn't Help much, I think wars should be made easier for the smaller members to make a profit of wars...

11. I don't mind ability to have ally's hired. But please devs stop resetting ally's right before start of war and during war.

Also roster auto join is a joke. War has always involved strategy. Part of strategy is holding off groups from joining until its beneficial.

12. No to preventing allies from being hired if you're in the tourney. If it happens, it happens.

Besides, unlike how people in war cannot hit nor be hit by players not in war, this is one sided.

13. no autojoin from the start. maybe a couple hours in. and gold payout. i use up twice the mith that i get in reward. same with most ppl. there needs to be a better payout as we spend a lot more than we get back

14. Also, I know the idea of roster lock after the challenge is accepted (and in this case once matches are made) has been suggested multiple times before.

Auto is good, but allow (with a 24 hour war) a 4 hour delay before everybody is forced in.

15. Yes shol a 4 hour time frame to join would be awesome.

16. If you have it so 75 people have to click join then you'd have to let them join from 24 hours before war or else you would have problems as half the clan could be asleep. I think maybe auto join is best as it gets the action going quickly and means you can't hide players.

17. Also I'd like rosters to be min of 50 not 75. It's very easy to find 50 plus harder to find 75plus.

18. I loved the auto join feature, made the war a lot more fun. For the next time though, I would like to see the war time change to 18 hours so I can at least get 6 hours of sleep that night :)

19. Just a thought. What if a clan entered knowing they were going to ignore the war and attack another clan. Yes the war would hurt - but 24 hours of free hits on your enemy when they can't hit back?? Nice

Perhaps make anyone other than someone in the opposing clan DTW also?

And maybe this is in place already / I don't know.

20. I liked the auto join, it is just like war. Everybody should be active in war at the start. I don't like the fact that the war is able to be forfeited. You sign up for war, then fight to the death, it should be to where if you're trying to leave the clan it says, "You're in war, you can't leave your clan behind. Get back to the fight."

Roster lock needs to be when the opponents are picked, at a certain time like 6 hours before war starts opponents are picked and rosters are locked. That should give any clan time to come up with a strategy.

18 hours war seem better than 24 hours, I'll stay up the full 18 hours every war, unless I have plans, but 24 hours up week after week. O.O

I don't like the idea of people outside of war not being able to buy the allies of somebody in the war. It makes it nearly impossible to strip anybody, nobody going to start the war with enough cash to strip somebody, now they might have plenty of junk allies waiting to be bought, but you nobody can buy them for you to strip the enemy.

EB items and crystals would be a pretty cool reward.

The clan I was in was The Force, and our war was forfeited because an hour before the enemy had less than 50 members. I went to sleep early, moved around plans only to have them forfeit because they didn't have enough members. Roster lock should be when opponent picked, and by roster locked it should be to where nobody can join, and nobody can leave. If you don't want to be in the war, then don't hang around to long and get stuck.

Thanks for reading, if you decided to read it all that is. :D