Summer Wars For Dummies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *NinjaCub (01), Jun 15, 2012.

1. Ok so those who keep posting forum threads about the summer wars or asking questions about it here is a VERY QUICK summary the Summer Wars

1. This war will be a 24 hr war (with a minimum of 50 players in a clan) in which you can find the start time on your clan page

2. This war is a locked roster war (which means no one can apply once war starts)

3. Out of system war hits will result in dtw for those who try to hit a player in the summer wars

4. Allies can be hired by players in and outside of war so for those who might have problems with someone activate spells so they can find your allies

Rewards:
    For the clan that wins get double mithril

SO GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE WAR THIS WEEKEND

2. Its a minimum of 75 for the actual SW, it's 50 for the trial war though.

3. Yes but when the real wars come I'll make a better more accurate thread with every detail about it :)

4. Then change the thread title to "Summer TRIAL Wars for Dummies" it would be more accurate

5. That sure is very tru lmao but sadly I'm on my phone so I can't edit it right now :(

6. The kaw_admin thread already tells us all of this...

7. Why is it based on strongest clan and not the ones that have the highest prestige points both have major failings- strongest clans are made up with eb clans that will never war taking places away from clans ranked below 200
    Prestige strength has clans that do meaningless war to maintain there top rank but at least there's more actual war clans
    So I think it should be top 200 clans that have minimum of 1400 prestige points that would make it a lot fairer
    But I might be a dummy 

8. I agree with whitenite...

9. @graff

The top prestige clans don't do actual wars so they wouldn't accept war either