FARMING

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *mightylion (01), Jun 16, 2012.

1. Wow. I'd rather not kill my troops for that much plunder.

2. get that charger, flint. lol

3. actually, uri, farming isn't about how much money you make, it's about how much you make your opponent lose. most people don't realize that.

4. True plus the satisfaction of knowing that they cant stop you and theyre probably crying. Wow farmers are sadistic muahahaha (devilish smiley face goes here)

5. I just got 13mill from a single attack on a person weaker than me- so it does pay pretty well- not as good as haunting but you know..

6. As I like to think:

Farming isn't about profits, it's about damages. ;-)

7. Hey moose. Answer my Q please. About how to stop farming so I don't let my nerd rage out!

8. Uri:
    How do you stop farming? That's a complex answer. There are a number of techniques.

You can get your clan to pin your farmer, you can just ignore the farmer until he goes away, or you can relentlessly bring the battle on your own to the person attacking you. (that's the most fun)

No matter what, the key to stopping a farmer is knowing that the hits really don't matter at all, and farmers cannot hurt you. You can bank your $$$ and your troops regenerate every hour. If a farmer figures out that his hits do not annoy you, he/ she will be effectively neutered. Why swing away at a target that doesn't care? Farmers enjoy nerd rage.

(end diatribe on dealing with farmers)

9. PS:
    Players who feel the need to tell their farmers "they don't care" are usually lying.

10. Thank you moose. No more nerd rage for me

11. In my opinion, farming isn't exactly the greatest way to earn money, as after you've done it, you have like 5 people stealing/attacking you.

12. So it's not exactly the best idea

13. Mane:
    Farming isn't about earning money. It's about hurting your opponent.

14. Exactly.

When I farm. Yeah I get about 10 bil per day but it's about the pain I inflict.
    They do not farm me again

15. Farming is just fun in general.
    Sure the weak hid behind their clans
    But. Hitting and failing still burns pots.
    11m per hit loss on a fully potted opponent x 25 attacks = 275m burned per unload of troops...
    If you win you still burn pots but also take additional cash.

So yes. Farming is more about causing damage than making $. But steals still pay very well later on.

16. There are two types of farmers Moose: people who need money, and people who do it to damage. I have encountered both

17. I'm more of a "damage" farmer. But I give props to the players who do it for profit.

18. Fighting is more fun than repeat button pressing all day. Growth is slow you say? Sure but for me to be in the game, 24/7 eb hitting is out. An excellent cc or pm cant overcome an eb coma imo.

19. Why must we call it farming? It's getting annoying...but oh well. Life goes on.