the "supposed" achievement bonuses

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sighmin-Templar, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Ever heard of patience?

2. This isn't about us being patient anymore. It's about the Devs incompetence.

Of course, I will feel like a jackass if they're released tomorrow.๎„…

3. Maybe the devs had a problem with achievement bonuses and they're fixing it, calm yourself

4. Calm down, remember they do have to code the game, test it etc so they have to make sure it's near perfect before they release it so it does not glitch up like the castle update.

It's not like they can snap there fingers and everything will magically happen...

5. Exactly lethal

6. Lol I'm not excited. How can you even tell if I'm excited from just words?

7. Well; you read books right? You can tell how a person feels by reading words. It's not IMPOSSIBLE!!!

8. This is why devs should never give time frames. They're always wrong.

9. Give it time. Right now they are running a test war tournament. Patience goes a long way

10. Let's see - mythical castle upgrade - that took years๎ŒŒ

So, based on that "sample", we should see these sometime in 2013 - that's what, about a week away? ๎„‡๎ŒŒ

11. Na, id say 7945 is when well see the achievement bonuses

12. @poison

1. They did not say they were making achievement bonuses 2 years ago.

2. They did not give a date, leave your imagination to yourself. Achievement bonuses are coming, regardless of when, they will come.

13. Benny they did give a time frame on may 31 they posted and said achievement bonuses will be released within one week.

14. So thy should have been given to us by jun 7 at the latest, and it's already the 15th. Not that I'm mad it's not really a big deal.

15. @benny reread my post. This time don't correct me if you don't know what you're talking about. I said 1 year ago, and again 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago they did give a date. So pretty much you're post is incorrect