the "supposed" achievement bonuses

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sighmin-Templar, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Its been a week or so since KAW posted about those acievement bonuses,well i haven't seen any so KAW,WTF?

2. :lol: hahahahahahahahahahaha

3. Seriously,WTF?

4. I have seen some new achievements but none with bonuses; btw... Get the **** over it! It's not a matter of life and death so Stfu, would you rather have a rushed glitchy update or a good barely glitched update?

5. It's a myth there is no such thing.

6. Sure i want no glitches,but when the devs take something good away,youd expect something back right

7. A week? Lol

8. There giving the war tournaments and it's not like we're not getting it, we will just be patient k

9. Hey,thats what they said.

10. I guess,its still bull **** if you ask me

11. It's been close to a year since they first announced them! No update should take that long.

12. Im talking about a couple weeks ago when they took down achevement bonuses,they said a week later we would have achievement bonuses

13. Linda replied:
    We're still working on it, and many other things over here. They should be out shortly as achievement bonuses is one of our top priorities. We're sorry for the wait but we just want to make it perfect!

Above is ATA replied to my email inquiring about the release of achievement bonus.

14. Well If you have a reply then why are you complaining?

15. @lethal, that was my only post. You seem confused.

16. Oh sorry thought op posted that

17. You think a huge update like that will come out so soon after they tell us about it??? Have some patience sir...

18. So soon? Wtf are you talking about?!? They announced it a year ago. They then announced 2 weeks ago it will be out in a week. They shouldn't put dates on something if they won't follow through with the date, in my opinion.