Major Clans out there

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpiritShadow, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I have just a little something to point out. I apologize in advance if this ruffles the feathers of any clans that I specifically mention, but I really feel the need to point it out.

You have all these clans/alliances/families like iG, KotFE, ZAFT, and the list goes on.

All of these families have some serious power, and pride themselves on being able to crush anyone who tries to take them on. The only thing I disapprove of is these families of "you attack one, we will insider it an act of war and shall proceed to crush you."

In all honesty, this just doesn't prove your prowess as fighters! Any bunch of people with deep pockets can get together with their tens of thousands of nobs and crystals, and be unstoppable. It doesn't mean they are great fighters.

I just never see from any of your clans, any person saying to his mates, "hey guys, back down. I can take this guy on single-handed.", at which these two guys have a really fierce brawl and both walk away rather poorer and having earned each others respect. I appreciate the fact that you guys are protective, but I'd like to see the the porcupine take a few more risks! I just don't see any remarkable deeds worthy of true respect. If I had proof in my news feed that any one of your members had the capability AND SPINE to have a 1-on-1 brawl with myself or anyone else who challenges you, I'd have so much more respect for you.

I'm not saying you guys can't..but let's face it, I haven't seen any hard proof that you can, or have any inclination to do so.

Just something maybe that you should all consider, to make yourselves respected and admired, rather than feared and hated.

Peace, 

SpiritShadow.

2.  Blocked for later 

3. My goodness, I thought I read the word democratic in your clan info . Did my words offend you? I apologized in advance 

4. I have always wondered why people get clans involved if it is a fair 1v1...

Maybe they can't take the fact they lose or something...idk

5. You should have just stopped with the apology on bullets wall.

I remember someone else doing this just recently ............. Didn't mean to call out a bunch of war clans or just voicing an opinion or something ..... Mmmmmm I can't remember. !!! Well I'm sure it will come to me.



6. You think this is only about KotFE??? I had this in my notes for weeks!! Lol, I only just remembered to post it. Stop thinking it's all about you lol ;)

7. For fear of annoying the clans I really meant, I won't mention any names, but I can tell you this WAS DEFINITELY NOT directed primarily at you ;)

8. I like it but they would never do it. There's safety in numbers. Also the clan would get a bad reputation if one off there members got destroy so bad they had to reset or apologies.

9. I would take the risk if I was them. At any rate, your point does indicate my suspicion: they aren't exactly fearless.

10. Can I call dibs? I'll go one vs one with you.

11. People have one on one scuffles all the time you just never hear of them for exactly that reason, they're one on one...

12. And Ricky I call dibs on 1 on 1 

13. She_ra you should have three way ;P

14. A three way  with my favorite forum lb shadow 

15. Just to clarify above love  is directed at fraz not the forum thread original poster

16. Lol I'll be happy to 1-v-1 with you two (one at a time) once I'm:

Hlcbc like you are.
    Finished forging my new triple alliance, a procedure which we cannot afford to have interrupted right now.