I Need Help Becoming HANSEL

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Mitchet-, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hey
    I am trying to become hansel and I can't find anyone thats willing to help so I'm wondering if someone could please post some tipsthankyou

2.  your on the right path, just keep building those guilds and keeping at Max plunder. If you have time, try to find vandalize's t4 Hansel guide in the strategy section. It goes into the conversion to SOS far better than I can explain :)

3. Ok sweet thanks

4. Val's guide is a bit outdated

5. It still works though and is easy to understand

6. But with EBs instead of pwars, the plunder per assassinate needs to be considered. The thing about saving up 650 bill or whatever isn't as necessary as it was.

7. You should keep doing ambush. For your size that's probably the best eb

8. Agree with ambush

9. Yep and what size do u think I should be before moving to different EB? And what EB is good for $$ for hansels?

10. Haunting is the best paying EB, but you will need the high end pots to unload your troops unless you have a BFA of over 30mil.
    I'd stay doing Ambush for some time, try find a clan doing fast back to back Ambush, i'v seen a few.
    You don't need to use pots in Ambush so it's all pure profit, with Haunting you'll have to subtract pots from total income and probably come out under that of Ambush.

Another thing is don't bother saving up to convert all Guilds to SOS at once, do one at a time, you'll not be hit too bad with plunder drop.

11. Also, as soon as you can you should build a coe and upgrade it fully.

12. I have one level one Coe so should I buy 4th land ( in highlands ) or upgrade coe?

13. Upgrade it all the way before you do anything else.

14. And make sure youre still at MP after

15. My concept still applies to eb....
    The high stat difference between you and the EB the more money you make.
    Stupid nubs these days.

16. My guild Hansel strip bank can manage 3b more a day than I can doing hauntings

17. So upgrade Coe before 4th land?

18. Yes, upgrade to level 3 then explore lands up to 12 so you can upgrade castle have decent MP from the harder EB's