Dev Petition for Android

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Daemo_Biz, May 31, 2012.

1. I have seen it in some Android apps, and I understand it is built into iDevices, but I think it would be great if the devs took a little time to develop an Emoji plugin for KaW specifically.

I know the common "that would be hard" and "lots of coding", but I have seen it in other apps and think it would be awesome to have on Android for KaW. (An example of development would be the Emoji plugin for Go SMS Pro on Android.)

Any input or ideas? No trolls plz and please no hijacks.

2. Emoji for android sucks

3. Oh look, already a troll.

4. Devs are not going to do this, they don't really care enough to be frank

5. I think they need to totally redo the entire app for android, it sux and is very glitchy, after they fix it then maybe add a emoji plugin

6. How am I a troll?I'm saying I've tried it, And I hate it.

7. I though emoji was a apple thing. Does android even have it ?

8. Yes, It's very VERY glitchy

9. Not very glitchy, try Go SMS Pro, dimly a plugin and it works like a charm.

10. Ok the direct one I got was, your using a diff one! ;)

11. Yeah, the Emoji keyboard I found doesn't even work on my device, but the Go SMS does, and it works Android to Android if they have it too, and if they have iPhone, any OS, it sends no problem. That's why I think it'd be awesome if devs did it for us.

12. They wont do a damn thing but yes i am on android, just recently got to seeing the emojis but cant type them.

I AGREE
    -Tylershep3

13. I have a Motorola droid 3 and i downloaded this thing so i have emoji 

14. Ok lol well maybe it doesnt show up in forums: D

15. People on idevice already have emoji, go to the app store...
    White Hand

16. I need transfer from android to iPhone... How can I do that?? Email them but no reply :(

17. Get a better phone.

18. Which e-mail did you use? There's an automatic reply with instructions. device_transfers@athinkingape.com

19. Stock emoji on android is a font - not colored. 
    Emoji is not iOS specific. Originally you had to jailbreak iOS to get emoji. 
    Personally I wish the devs could merge android and iOS KAW apps - they are both good and bad.

20. I don't want emoji, but the ability to select and copy text from chat, walls, and clan walls would be nice.

Also, Android v. 2.19 does seem to have a few glitches. I have to force close after exitting the app to keep it from locking up my device. The last few versions did not have that problem