You might be a NOOB!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *the-ces (01), Jun 12, 2012.

1. 1. If you don't know what a pwar is. You might be a Noob!!!
    2. If you ask people to buy your allies so you can upgrade. You might be a Noob!!!
    3. If you think farming actually yields some kind of fruit or vegetable. You might be a Noob!!!
    4. If you think the highlands were a part of the original lands created. You might be a Noob!!!
    5. If you have never used the battle option on your phone or CPU. You might be a Noob!!!
    6. If you spam world chat for chances to talk to the opposite sex. You might be a Noob!!! (A lonely one)
    7. If you never saw Gorilla or majesty on top of the leader board. You might be a Noob!!!
    8. If you have to spam world chat to find a clan. You might be a Noob!!! (there are thousands of clans FYI )
    9. If you use mith to change the color of you name. You might be a Noob!!! (yes, I did this as well, but only once. Lol. )
    10. If you are still trying to figure out how to smoke your pots, and wonder why everyone else is burning them for you without your permission.
    YOU MIGHT BE A NOOB!!!

Just having a little fun. Enjoy and feel free to add. 

2. If you make a thread like this....

You are a noob!

3. Lol if you don't know who xWarRocketAjaxx is, you might be a noob 

4. I'm not a noob. Yay

5. If u don't know Corinthian, u might be a noob

6. 3. Is wrong.Should be if you think farming is a rule you are a noob.Or not one at all.It doesn't work with the rest.

7. Well I never saw majesty on LB am I a noob? And you think MrBiscuit and CrimsonStar are noobs for coloring names?? Tell them that see what happens...

8. Yes, you might be a noob!!!

Don't argue with the truth man. ;)

9. Dang... I keep changing my name color

10. I'm still a noob

11. If you never saw majesty or gor-illa on lb, you are NEWB not noob. Ask some hlbc players. noob

12. Os nailed it

13. If you report a player for farming YOU MIGHT BE A NOOB

(Jk if you do you ARE a noob)

14. I remember when majesty was #1 on the leader board :)