BEST WAY TO HIT IN EB!?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Lycan-Rouge, Jun 11, 2012.

1. So ive been told the best way to hit in an eb was unload then do 2 hits and regen do that over well i was unsure so i tested both on origins with some math origins since i get 100% hit my first hit was 14,582,333 then my second was 14,361,828 so i added those then siince u can do that 2 times every ten minutes and 6 sets of 10 in an hour so well times it by six and it gives us 173664972 An hour now with the unload i wrote my current total down and it was 4399105952 then after a full unload i ended up with 4688222880 whuch makes us 289,016,958 therfore unloads are better depending like if u cant hit haunting 100% then do 2 hits and regen hope this helped if any better ways post and help ppl out or if u unsure say what u do and ill check it out for u

2. could you make this a little more clear? It seems good....

3. Did you take into affect the other hits? Most people will unload towards the end of the eb.

4. Full unloads are not better, you statistically make more money when your troops are closer to a full regen.

If you unload at the end of the epic ( which most people do) you will increase your winnings.

Also think of it this way, haunting is over in 5 minutes, you could

1. Fully unload and need to wait for an hour to fully regen.

Or

2. Hit 6-8 times so you will be fully regenerated for the next epic, thus increasing your gross profit throughout the day.

Also, are you assassinating 3x per 5 minutes? Because that greatly influences your profit with certain build.

Ie Hansel

5. Did you do items?

6. Eb payouts are based on actions or damage inflicted?

7. No i did not this is normal hits recording an math abd you have a point for not unloading but still theres health crystals or u can wait :) its not that hard this is the way to bring in most plunder like i said u should only unload if u can hit 100% other wise dont

8. @ mvp then if its over in 5 muinutes then dont unload

9. Here, have some of these: ,,,,,

10. This was all at the start its a test for most plunder i thought not unloading would be best but its not the math is right there

11. For the unload to work and be ready for the next eb u have to talk with your clan see how long it takes to complete at different times for the time zones if i takes more than 1 hour itll be best to unload less than 1 hour like 30 then dont unload but 45 minutes unload since there is always that 15 min before an eb

12. Disagree. I hit when i can only manage 3 or 4 hits and then not be using minimal troops and it works just fine.

Best way to hit in eb is do a 2 hit regen for troops, and a 3 hit regen for assassinations. 1 hit for steals. This maximizes your earnings as you are always using the maximum amount of strength that you have.

13. @op , your English is awful , it doesn't even make sense 

14. As others have said, you will make more per hit if your troop numbers are higher.
    I believe WULF has already said this in a thread somewhere. Just because you hit the same amount of damage to EB that doesn't mean you make the same gold per hit.

I generally hit to 50% then regen. My personal testing has proved it to be more lucrative.

Try it out

15. Best way to hit eb is 2 hits every 5 mins(if you have t4) and assassinate 3 times every 5 mins give most bonus at the end bc by doing math right say first two hits are a total of 28,944,161 times that by 12 it will be 347,329,932 which is more then you 289,016,958 so hitting every5 mins 2 times is better then a full unload

16. Ok thanks I guess I did my math wrong was late lol

17. The whole forum thread was a waste, he is basically saying the less you unload, and then unload again on regen, you make more money (which is self explanitory) and it wasn't even clear. Two hit regen every 5 mins will be the best unload sequence. I do t stay on as long so I do a 12 hit regen and come back every 30mins to unload. I Found it better for my battery lol .

18. Best way to hit an epic battle is during OSW - amirite AotS?



19. Weezus nailed it

20. I am a hansel. My difference between first and last hits is about 350k so I just unload