0.0 never thought of it like this before

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Archer123, Jun 10, 2012.

1. This is a very interesting perception and idea. Who cares about the word usage and 'God' and 'Jesus' coming up. The point is the idea and the contemplation of what we call life and whether or not there is an afterlife of any sort. We as humans can neither comprehend or know what's after this.

Death should not concern us, because as long as we exist, death does not. And when it does, we do not.
    -Epicurus

One might just as well fear birth Epicurus argued...he believed it irrational to fear an event which as we exist it cannot and as it exists we cannot.

I believe this theory relevant to the religious debates and constant struggles. It is irrational to argue on earth what we cannot comprehend regarding the possibility of a life after life on earth.

2. I love you all, cause you're all me

3. So... I'm really all of you crack heads? Bloody hell I must be such a idiot when I'm reincarnated…

(Joking guys ;) )

4. Unfortunately, our primal instinct is to fear death. :(

5. So when I **** my wife I'm ******* myself???

Dayummm

6. I don't fear death, in fact I'm not scared of anything…

Except that crashing sound when you slam the lid of a grand piano. That's freaky.

7. Woah I never thought about it that way

8. @Ex giggity.

I said ALMOST everyone. There's a few people I would just *hug*...

Wait. I'd be hugging myself.

Kidding. This is only a theory, and not to be taken seriously.

9. Wow then I guess I'm the biggest jerk and the nicest peron in the world lol

10. Ummm no because spragga is god...
    So your not.

11. What so it you watch something dirty you are watching yourself doing said dirty actions.....

12. Ouch how did I get that so far up....

13. Just because it says god it doesn't mean it's religious or catholic. When you say "oh my god" are you being religious? No

14. Technically your lives are unlimited. If you have to be every person to become God and the population is growing. So you can never be God :(

15. Ooo I liked this out of the box thinking. Johnson hire this man for the business right away. 

16. o_0. Dats jus' messed up!