Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Lol so bad

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

When do speakers regen?

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

5 hours i think,if your on idevice

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

You get 5 every day on idevice, but the only way you can get more than 25 is by using nobs

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

24hours

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Like this:

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

thats not it...

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What does mithril do and what is it

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

ima farm u all noobs

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

@ caesars, You can do several things with mith for example: Boosts stats for limited amount of time/hide allies for limited amount of time/change name color for limited ampunt of time. You can earn mith by winning wars or if you're lucky the devs will have a sale like they have now.

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

How do people share accounts? Isn't this impossible unless one has linked their account to pc? Also is it "account sharing" if my spouse hits my account for me while sleeping?

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Account sharing is when another player uses your account (even with permission) to play the game for you or if you both use the account for fun. This is against the Terms of Use and will result in a ban/reset.

Account sharing can happen through, Sharing UDIDs (against ToU), sharing PC log-ins (against ToU), or sharing iDevices (against ToU).

To answer your last question, yes. I don't recommend it even though it's not as bad as the above paragraph.

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Thanks slayerbob

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Where exactly in the tou does it define or state what "sharing accounts" is? I have recently been searching but can't find it

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

"create and use user accounts using any automated means or under false pretenses. False pretenses includes having multiple accounts for the same person, creation of accounts with false information, creation of accounts on devices you do not own and usage of accounts you do not own" - Terms of Use.

That meaning, you may not share accounts, period.

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

But above what demon said doesn't violate anything that just quoted regarding the part about "spouse", it's not a false account it's not a shared account therefore I don't see how it could be considered sharing an account if ur "bf/gf" is doing u a Cavour once in a blue moon?

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

That was just quoted*

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Favor* lol sorry for the typo's

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I stated it isn't as bad as the previous statement I had said, nor do I think it is. It is in fact account sharing because someone else is playing the game for him. Yes, it may seem very minor, but it's the developers rules. If you'd like an exact reasoning from the developers, email support@athinkingape.com with his question. ;)

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Thanks mate good info I don't think it should be considered acc sharing IMO but that's just me lol thnx 