Kingdoms at War!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am sure bb will participate

2. The only problem with prestige rating is, there are some noob clans that all they do is mwars for prestige. The plunder is litterally a couple million

3. Which is why there's a difference in the amount of prestige you get from defeating one clan of higher prestige, and a clan of lower prestige. Competitive clans to place will have to fight each other to reach those higher bounds.

4. I want to join but not powerful enough.Why?

5. Only the Top 200 clans? So 95% of KaW players and clans can't participate, and the already strong get stronger, leaving everyone else in the dust.

6. My clan is ranked 20. Any huge members that wanna join us for the tournament wall the clans owner. You have to be able to work as a team.

7. The top 200 clans. That's 20,000 people. I'm around 8,800. If I were around 1mil-3mil combined it would be a big incentive to grow. So another touney for smaller players is useless. Ally up, Pot up, and Shut up.

8. OMG can't wait :D

9. Have they announced anything new about this yet?

10. When is it

11. Ban him? He just keeps spamming 

12. To stop hits from outside of the war itself just make it so only those 2 clans can hit each other. Anyone else who tries to hit will get a message saying something like...

'Sorry, that player is in a war tourney. Please try again later.'

13. "soon" means in a few years in dev talk

14. Hell yeah. Sounds great.

15. Top 200 stronger clans or top 200 prestigious clans
    If its stronger clans some only have 1000 prestigious points and if so why even bother with the point system

16. We shd have war for all levels of players. This is afterall a war game!

17. You can participate in a system war at any time. The highest rewards just go to the top players..

18. OP stated prestige will be reset, therefore take it as the 200 stronger clans. Want in? work your way up the ladder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.