LIFE v DEATH, the fall of IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GRAND_MASTER_DADDY_RMK, Jun 9, 2012.

1. KAW = KINGDOMS AT "WAR"

IG has been around for along time since the beginning of kaw blah blah blah... We all know that garbage. But what is IG really known for? Think about it. How many of you been farmed by IG? How many of you realized that IG is the biggest farmer/ bullie in kaw? The real question is how many of you are willing to stand, fight, and defeat IG? Join LIFE v DEATH because you as a player want to be the reason The legend, the king of farming, The bullie is defeated. Now for what I do know this will be a battle of time and devotion IG will not just lay there like a deer in the head lights. Be prepared to be stripped, farmed and pinned. If there is one thing IG does right its war. The differnce between LIFE v DEATH and other clans at war with IG compared to IG is we as an alliance fight for a cause a reason. IG lacks the motivation and dedication we have as not only as clans but allies we will not stop, we will not give in, we will not lose. Stand and fight along side us, and have fun in the process, make friends and enjoy what kaw is.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

SHOUT OUT TO:
    The United Noor Empire
    New Age
    Wicked Wayz
    Pure Evil
    The Cabal

Keep up the good fight.

Dear trolls,
    Kick rocks
    Yours truely GMDR

2. :roll: 24/7 EBs according to your banner. :roll:

3. I'll fight along your side :twisted: iG is going down

4. Name: Wisdom
    Clan: Pure EVil
    Kaw occupation: Farmer
    Favorite activities: Farming, Bullying noobs to reset. Terrorizing noob clans. Farming wc(not just spammer/, anyone that posts an ad). Generally i try my best to be the biggest asshole i can be.

Opinion of this thread: Very low, very ******* low.

5. Thanks russia for the support hooah

6. Wow another thread. I'm sure this thread will help y'all win

7. Good luck to both sides

8. I cant wait for the cf thread..

9. People who aren't involved in the war really shouldn't be making threads. Get off the ******* bandwagon. It's already overcrowded and stinks like ****

10. Read the Status of most of The Not Wilson army..There is not mutual CF

11. OP
    You couldn't have just added your opinion to one of the hundreds of threads already made on thus war. You had to start another thread?

12. Dumb :roll:

13. Espically when your doing 24/7 eb's fail much?

14. Haters gonba hate love me some haters ;)

15. Name-classified
    Clan-Classified
    Ocupation-alt of a farmer
    Things i do- Pinn people 4m comb because i can
    How you now its me- you dont you just get hit and fall over
    Clan i want to join-pure evil
    People pinned- 2 from kotfe(1 i dont think was in kotfe) a noob in an EB clan xxcaligoonxx
    people who put up a fight-xxcaligoonxx
    farm me if you wish but be prepared to loose all your troops

this post was to say that bullying is a part of the game deal with IG hits and roll over if you can fight back. This game is called kingdoms at war not ***** about being hit on forums

16. Ive been in the war since day one so dont tell me im on the bangwagon obvisouly it got ur attention lol dont comment if you dont like better join the war against me ;) if ur troll kick rocks and you sir are definatly a troll ;)

17. I even got a mott.
    Motto-leave no links

18. Motto* fixed my mistake