"In war, don't buy my allies!"

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jayde, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Wait so you told chuck something along the lines of just play the game. Last time I checked this is supposed to be a war game. War isn't clean lol 

2. My pet peeve is incorrect English! I hate when people say "Their ovar They're"

3. My pet peeve? The idiots who whine about the updates. Don't like it? That's a shame. Do something about it, gtfo, or An Hero. Adapt or die.

4. One of the best threads in a while.

5. 69 ;)
    :twisted:

6. I Hate it when people post "DON'T HIRE MY ALLIES" in WC to get their allies hired.

7. Herp a derp

8. Support

Never looked at owner and never will :)

9. can i have a free, clan 

10. LWP...DONT LIKE YOU! YOUR DRAMA AND OBNOXIOUS! And Jayde...from what I hear your not so innocent and sweet either.... :roll: And allies come and go...there are plenty more out there....its not the end of the world. And my pet peeve is those who complain about this game but then continue to play it???? My question is then why play it??? :roll:

11. Translated...

"I Hate it when people post "DON'T HIRE MY ALLIES" in WC to get their allies hired."

12. Support! You sleep and can't bank you lose out!!  and who cares about the owner?? It's cash in your pocket 

HELLOOO PROFIT

13. Nubs who argue with irrelevant points.

There's one kid in FF that decides that, because he's several years everyone's senior and a tech whiz, he can write a story. :| /).< Wth is this?

14. Ha and ironically today there was an issue because someone DIDN'T have "don't buy my allies" in their banner, so I guess in RARE instances, it works. Most of the time, though...well, see original post :)

15. Actually yah jayde seems like a dude name

16. ^^ Really? Honestly?

I hate people who turn little things into huge strip wars.

And people who freak over a few BL hits.

"NOO don't hit me!!! It says on my banner!! Now ima get my HOLE clan farm u!!"

True story.