NON OFFICIAL SMACK DOWN ABOUT NO WAR IN PARTICULAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dionise_-Murph, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just read a smack down thread having a tea about a war which is none of my business. I noticed at least a half of the comments had nothing to do with the war rivals "smacking each other" parts of it should have been" the official rumor thread" One rumor implied ZAFT and iG were fighting. Gee I wouldn't know but I was at Faith just a wee while ago to do an FoD. Anyway to the point, well almost. I noticed last fall some of KaW greatest clans in a massive war. I don't recall a smack down thread. I do recall ZAFT, Voodoo, Outlaz, and iG making very dignified comments to each other, literally thanking each other for making the game good sport. Again I recall the mighty Foxes had a war with someone as did No Rulez, not a word.
    Has KaW changed that much that a half the war is in words in the forum?

2. There are still clans and players that refuse to be a part of clans and wars that air themselves in forums, but as with all wars there are always people that feel the need to publicly smack talk, even if it is utter garbage.

Yes, it has changed.

3. Thats sad. I guess Murphs are just warring "the old fashioned way" we have not said one thing publicly about the other clan. Looks like another thing Belle Can't do right.

4. Whether it's smack talk or ego stroking, it's all the same.

Oh my, this thread?

5. Hi Hun. :)
    You're doing good I see :)

6. Wars have always been fought in forums as long as i can remember. no change except the fact that most people chase items and ebs now so we dont have many osw, however saying that im sure in light of recent events seems more OG clans are fighting at the min

7. Its like a fat mom who pushes her child to be the beauty pageant queen at age 4...people just want to live threw others experiences.

Forum(ers)s = fat mom

Warriors = poor abused child

Get it?

8. Here Catch Murphs FF U Fight The Old Fashion Way? LMFAO!!!What Way Is That???? Don't acknowledge Them They'll Get Bored N Leave Us Alone!!!!!!Tyvm 4 The PWSmurfs

9. The greatest war clans and war veterans are those who don't brag about it in the forums or in world chat. They just do it go their own way crushing their enemy without mercy, and one day who knows maybe you'll encounter one of these although I must admit there are not many, everyone wants a piece of honor and respect these days.

10. I noticed you couldn't help mention your little altercation, dionise.

Pretty much the same thing anyone posting about their osw did, only instead of smack talking your opponents and informing the community, you smack talked everyone else.

11. ISS stay off this thread please

12. @ I burn I reread my comment, don't see where I mentioned any specific issue. There is no malicious intent between the lines. Certainly it's not my goal to insult anyone, or to rehash the past.
    @ o0z Interesting analogy.
    @ MURPHS please stay off other clans "Smack threads" and please don't use this one to smack other players. I certainly will never join in one again.

13. Say what you will but I remember when iG hit Murph's that dionise was one of the guys that stayed in Murph's throughout the entire time. He was farmed relentlessly but I think he earned the right to talk of war.

14. Murphs-FF / You're my friend mate, But don't make such stupid comments in forums. You were inactive nearly most of Murphs first osw. They don't know **** besides a few, ridiculous. I know a few Murphs who talked **** alot actually. Stop trying to play with the big boys, love 

15. Lol, im allways laughing so hard at the people who say "shut up and war bla bla" when really, that is the only reason the same people come to the forums.. You know, to see smack talking and pretend that they are better than the smack talkers.. In reality, if these people didnt care about smack talking, they wouldnt be browsing the forums, waiting for their oportunity to post "shut up and war" to act All thug and shizzle..

16. What are you talking about there was no smack talk during the Outlawz/WiG war? One thread was deleted altogether, and then another thread started up right after that with plenty of smack talk. Especially after the Futz incident. 

17. Not too say people didn't respect eachother. But there was definitely a fair amount of war banter taking place. Especially between -WiT- and WoG.  Fun war nevertheless.

18. R.I.P Yarmes <3

Psst. No love for him. Good riddance :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.