Enchanting, Equipment and Epicness

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Sounds like a great update
    Few questions/points to make
    1) how many enhancement levels will there be?
    2) ouch this castle upgrade will be expensive (not a question just making a point)
    3) will the castle upgrade give a greater stat bonus?
    4) will the bonus per enhancement level be a percentage which is the same for all items that can be enhanced or unique to each item?
    5) I assume it will cost more to enhance stronger items e.g. ToC ring would cost more to enhance than origins helmet?
    6) Will we know the risk that the equipment will return to base stats?
    7) When enhancing will it either level up or return to base stats, or is there a option where it doesn't level up but doesn't return to base stats?
    8) How big will the bonus get up to?

Looking forward to the new update and hope to find out some more details like those above closer to the update release date. thanks devs :)

2. o_O sounds interesting. Will you have to pay for enchanting or will you use mith i wonder

3. @Kyr

It's very easy to grow. The first thing is nailing down how ally plunder works. At your size the first 2 epics will serve you well.

Also the reckoning drops an item. And nooby clans have been being created for as long as I can remember lol.

4. @floppy
    Items needed to enchant your equipment can be gained from ebs so unless you have to pay as well then no you don't need gold or mith

5. *sigh*

"Blah blah blah... Omgz devs your updates suck. Blah blah.. Y u hare smaller players.. Blah BlahBlahBlah... This is just another way to make money."

There, I went ahead and "complained" for everyone that is going to come on here and complain about how much an update, that no one other than the devs know how it will work, sucks.

6. Awesome just what we need, another level of item hunting...... What better war to get rid of wars

What a way to contradict your recent post titled "Kingdoms At War"

[​IMG]

7. Another great update Good Job Kaw_admin

8. @GLOBHAL, if someone would like to enchant their item, they would have to war for it. I honestly don't see what the problem is. I like the update, even though I won't be able to do anything with it since I'm too small.

9. @Globhal
    Can't you just be happy?If you don't like it don't participate in it.Your loss!As Jesus said it won't help us because of size but were not complaining!

10. Would be nice to get the equipment first as still only have four items and people have nearly complete set it's a joke I've item hunted for over 2 months it's a joke

11. Just what we need, more items!!! It's a joke, i'v been doing back to back FOD for nearly 6 weeks now and the majority of them don't drop an item at all. Even with every member in the clan without the Blade.
    Not to mention the few items I have gives a lot more bonus than my 800bil in allies, meaning if you don't do the eb's you'll fall behind everyone that's clan hopping like crazy for items.

12. What level three castle

13. nice update I'll look forward to it

14. Any ETA on these updates?
    Because "soon" is a little vague.

I just don't want this to be a massive PvE disaster again.

15. Not really looking forward to the update..Like many others I haven't gotten all the equipment yet.Anyway just wanted to ask when the particular equipment is enchanted does it last permanently or temporary?

16. I would assume that it would be permanent since what you need to enchant it with is only obtained by the war tournament (Not 100%, but I just put 2 and 2 together since it "can't be obtained through EBs" and it's coming out with the Tournament
    ._.)

17. @Jesus

18. I'm really looking forwards to this new update.

Thanks ATA developers for starting to greatly improve the game, thinking about us rather than reducing the levels of fun as seen in previous updates. Props to you 