-WIT- is diying Look HERE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llllllllllIIIIIIIIIlllIIIIII, Jun 6, 2012.

1. 

2. where is Girl_0n_fire ? Can anybody answer me that ? :cool:

3. yummy luv peaches

4. -ignite- going down soon as well

5. Ignite is down already. They sent some people into the clan to liven it up a little

Sigh....

6. Lol 20 hits in a whole night xD

7. @Swag

What makes you think you're on their radar... Holy ******* people...

8. Hitting a sub clan... For a sub clan? You guys sound like major badasses.

9. Lol ignite is like the sub of our sub of our sub...badasses indeed.

10. i once fought ig and zaft on the zig war. the best thing is to fight and be quiet

11. Wow u guys are tough guys attacking our subs Lmfao what u guys can't pin any of us big builds and main so u guys pick on someone smaller in statsyea real tough guys oh and btw this thread is a fail to begin with, if u guys gonna make a thread please learn how to spell it's DYING not DiyingSo please save me the dramatics for ur immense failure in Kaw and everything u guys think u guys are doing to IG and subs lol .

12. @Kingofstupids ///. C'est l'hôpital qui ce fout de la charité attend tu nous traite d'organisation terroriste ig clan info ( we figtht not only for profit BUT FOR TERROR(after)IG we terrorize wo is terroriste clan in kaw now !!!!!!!!!!!! Si sa c'est de l'identité 

13. Hahaha, I like how half the RIP list are alt accounts and the other half is inactives/self-stripped :lol:

14. It sort of looks like you guys are winning, but I don't really see any change in iG clans since the war started (except for the fact that our retired members/alts are cleaned) 

15. The clan on -ignite- is New Age Academy. Also a subclan i believe. The name "academy hints" at it. -ignite- sent most of it's members to a clan called SeXy, most seem to be leaving or left that aswell now.

Speaking for PE only though, our recruitment is not based off stats. We recruit all sizes, so ofcourse those small sizes hit your subs. And igcb, lets not pretend that -wit- or -wig- are your ordinary subclans, we all know that's not true.

16. You seem to be a little off. There are, in fact, 4 clans on iGNiTE, which to me seems a bit much, don't you think?

17. ShadowKan with no due respect, it's a bit ripe an iG Council member playing the "you're hitting our sub-clan" card. Firstly isn't -WiT- considered a family clan rather than a sub? Secondly look at relevant stats. While I was at -WiT- they sat in high 100's in clan strength, where PE for instance is no where near it.

Also if you want to play the "you can only attack smaller builds" card. I'll point out that almost all of us are hitting above our stats, and noone here believes damage isn't being done. just look at your retirement list and those who have dropped out of main already.

Oh and this is early days, we won't stop, we will endure!

18. Oh please Saxon hahaha I don't give any respect to ppl who are capable of hitting guys like my build hit sub clans. Our subs Ik can hold there own but, to say how you guys are totally destroying them makes me think. Hmmmm if this is there only way for themselves to feel better than to have failures when they hit builds like us says a lot. And don't give me all that BS crap to me hitting a sub is jus lame plain and simple. If ur a BC build pick on ppl ur own size for that kind of thing grants lil or no respect from me or anyone warring and Ik Wit is like our sister clan but, brag and boast abt Ignite and Wig Pshhhhh. I give credit where credit is due and IG won't stop either until u all become Allyless and potless farms. What u guys done is awoken a sleeping giant. Some of u guys are already becoming Allyless and potless just look at ur roster and you'll see or have u not even noticed at all lol . so pls save me anymore drama. Wit, Wig and IGnite have Great members and leaders that can hold there own but, if they need help from us were not gonna back down we will help and we will show u guys what it is to be IG. Ok Saxon read up diagnose it scan it digest it and think it through and here here boy here's a biscuit for u troll lol hahaha