Kingdoms at War!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The prestige resets once the season ends, so it's basically strength since higher strength rating=higher prestige rating

2. @Everyone,
    what about a clan of about 50 HLBC pure spies?

3. :lol: good question

4. Effect*

I like this idea/update. I really do. But tbh it looks like yet another thing that will only affect the upper classes. Only the people who can get into a top 200 clan (assuming very few WILL actually grow as a clan, and not have people leave to get there early) can get an item, the experience, or anything else.
    And really the only way to get big enough to do so?

Ebs. Has anyone actually hlbc'd only on the bl? No pwars or ebs? Note how the whole lb is hlbc, and most people in top 200 (soon to be almost all) are there or nearly so.

It's not that I don't like the update, I really do, it's just that I feel there could be an aspect for smaller clans as well, besides doing ebs to spam up or abandoning their clan.

5. That's what I like to call pulling a voodoo

6. Why would they reset MY prestige rank and not anyone else's? :O

7. However, I do see a loophole of an HLBC clan entering, then making all the clan leave besides an HLBC spy.

8. Gay my clan is ranked 230 :(

9. Lol they're resetting prestige, finally all the clans that run b2b easy wars will go back to 1000, hopefully meaning the prestige leaderboard will be for those who do real wars, this update sounds like it will finally bring back real wars but unfortunately it is only for the top 200, maybe they could have had bands like 0-200, 200-400 etc or a similar system so that everyone could have a go, it's a step in the right direction though :)

10. Lol they're resetting prestige, finally all the clans that run b2b easy wars will go back to 1000, hopefully meaning the prestige leaderboard will be for those who do real wars, this update sounds like it will finally bring back real wars but unfortunately it is only for the top 200, maybe they could have had bands like 0-200, 200-400 etc or a similar system so that everyone could have a go, it's a step in the right direction though :)

11. Oops sorry about the double post, thought it hadn't posted the first time

12. Well Desert Rosie's clan will enjoy this round I'm sure. In fact so will Assassin's Guild. :)
    All HLBC Spies Rejoice. It's a buffet spread for you guys/gals lol.

13. I agree with many here, there should be something for clans ranked under 200, so that these smaller clans can train their members and get more experience. It will leave smaller clans out of the chance to win points, crystals, etc. and the achievement. Maybe you could work something out for them.

14. 1. When will the war start?
    2. How will it be organised? Eg, clan be put in Top Clan Prestige to determine their final?
    3. How do we know which clan is top 200? Also in Top Clan Prestige?
    4. Will only top 200 be in Top Clan?
    5. Too many question in my mind.....

15. Honestly devs how more worse can you make this game?! 1st of all you go n bring in ebs that cause ppl to leave clan n go haywire, not to mention that lb clans lost their charm n only ppl clubbing into 1 clan to do an eb gets them on lb easy
    Now u create a war system that again makes ppl leave their clans and not to mention ppl will only join the strongest clan? n amazing part is that nbr 200 clan wont stand a chance against nbr 50 on lb so isnt this just ridiculous?! how more pathetic can ur game get!
    Clans are not stable anymore, n the game is plain boring, ppl who join new clans to do eb dont even chat lol...silly

16. It seems that once again, the smaller clans are disregarded... Clearly only the big ones, the money spenders, matter.

Disappointed with this update promising war - To everyone.

17. Question: what is to stop outside (ie. not in the war tournament) from disrupting or colluding to help an in war clan? 

Just Looking at possible issues......

18. This update sounds very promising!
    Hope it plays out as well as it sounds.

19. When are they gonna reset prestige?

20. I'm very exited about the new equipment I'm join Armageddon for the war

To all you complainers LEAVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.