hansel conversion?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Murphs-FF, Jun 5, 2012.

1. So i have been wanting to convert my guild hansel into a sos hansel but don't know the best way. I have heard many ways. The older way was save up 700b and convert that way or i can buil sos like a attack build would. One by one. I have heard option two is better with ebs because you get a bigger bonus. But idk  lol please give feedback. Thanks

*sets troll trap*

2. Just build a single stable and invest in a massive bfa. Tis the best strategy in this game.

3. Convert 1/3 of guilds to lvl 2 sos at once or you will lose lots of plunder going 1 by 1

4. I'm doing it 1 by 1

5. Spy stats? And plunder on haunt harry?

6. Go full HLBC Guild hansel you could make 3B every hour if active enough in one Haunting. After that just go convert tip would be to save 1.2-1.4T to convert to any build you want.

7. i wanna b hansel is 5coe n 19lvl 4 guilds good for hansel

8. My spy alt and plunder doesn't really change that much to be honest, he has 2 CoE, 3 Foundry's, 12 SoS, 13 guilds.

On Haunt he makes about 1.2 bil per full unload including bonus at the end, for about 4/5 of the unload only has to use 7 mil attack pot but fit final 1/5 unload has to use 12 mil attack pot. Whenever he get 28 bil I just replace a guild to a SoS.

9. Dosen't matter because you only hit EBs if you hit PvP it would matter.

10. Save up is the old way with wars as SOS gives like steal plunder until you have 70%
    However with EBs (not steal ones) SOS does more damage so more End of EB plunder.
    (So use 1 by 1 method)

Hope it's helpful,
    Vinnie

11. Not true Guild gives the best bonus in a Haunting.

12. Yes yes it does :) going for that build now all lvl 4 guilds for me ;)

13. HLBC with guild hansel, you'll get HLBC in about a month, then wait a month or two for 1-2 tril then convert all at once

14. But for plunder guilds is best way

15. Convert one by one, the extra assass strength pays out in EB bonus', and the plunder drop isn't that bad.

16. Sirius not really if active and no crystal I think 3 months to HLBC Guilds (from start as in 0 stats) and I'd give it 40-50 days to save up 1.3-1.4T. This is all if you are active.

17. Yeah ur right 2 months 'til HLBC

18. Hulk, if you don't have enough SOS it can REALLY hurt your plunder

19. Sirius, I did one by one right from the start, it didn't effect it that much, at least I didn't think it did.

20. I did all guilds upto first 7 highland then converted 1by1 to sos, noticed a bit of a drop in plunder but didnt really bother me, converted all but 2 sos now and then ill explore highlands again starting at 15bil land, no problems this way really