to all theUK ! and not the US

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TeiganXxx, Jun 3, 2012.

1. @Mythar

It's okay, my dad could beat up your dad.

2. Email the devs....

I think ill stay in UK/USA/what ever other country wc....

I can't be dealing with all the European languages....

3. Mythar you believe in that junk your the moron in believing in that stuff.

4. I have spent time in the european wc. It's fantastic.

5. Lol hammer still partying from winning the play off's haha

6. I've never been in Euro WC but I know for a fact we have plenty European and Asian players on our WC.

I know players from The Netherlands, Singapore, China, Ireland, Scotland, and England who are regulars on our server.

Tiegs1 has been trolled and farmed before that's why she probably wants to jump servers. I say good riddance to a "rubbish" player!!

I do admit our WC sucks though. It's like standing in Times Square with all the damn ads. 

7. Ya Kaw reject go back home ta moma  I could talk trash about uk but I'm not got quite a few friends from uk and moose go hide back in tha mountains scrape a tree or something or let a snowman scrape you this kawer probably not even from tha uk US just knocked ya down a little shorter than you already were 

8. You stupid brits think you are soooooo good, you racist slobs should just leave if you don't like the game!!!!!!!!!!! Wall me if you agree

9. Hmmm stupid Brits...yep ok...

Since you call all british peeps stupid because of one post we should all just leave...yep...

Oh yeah....I once saw a fat armadillo eat a hedgehog.....

10. @TheKings, your depth is less than shallow. Prove your incredible ignorance elsewhere.

11. @missbehave. Very cool. Didnt know you could switch wc.

12. The US has it's cons, but you're just as bad with this thread. You have a feedback button so use it.

13. Well I sowwy dat all us here americants dont do da rite stuf butt atlest we can dang wel spel. Caint we, I men c man noe we can dam wel spel lik muda sumtin anuders so shut up an leve us alon. Tank u, o my bad, i mite hav mis peled som wurds n ther ops O I mene oops haha

14. Warrior has the best spelling a have ever heard.

15. Well...he spelled car wrong and...oh wait...

16. This feed is absolutely retarded. You are being snooby. Not the us. Just be thankful, Europe would not exist without the us (we finished ww2) and America would not exist without Europe. Please stop this Foolishness.

17. Hehehe. A British person calling Americans "snooby." (sic) The irony is deep.

18. Don't play complainer

19. If it wasn't for us there would be no us u snooby twit so go eat s hamburger

20. America would still exist and so would europe.