The Not Wilson Army Arises

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wilson, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Rhoda, seriously you need to walk away from the phone and any playgrounds. Your a little bit scarey( in a rl way) look at what you wrote on my wall, how many other young men do you try to give your number out to so you can text them?
    Seriously your very creepy... Looks like your in good company with IG, they all crept away when the real farmers turned up.
    SIN

2. Make this a fight for ownership of iG n I'm in

3. sparchicken didnt you say that on another thread ? a hansel no can be main? ok that fine :) who alt are you? since you think hansel no can be main. lol iG iG is this you clan spokesman ? please to bring me someone with more iq . sparchicken make me laugh but i feel reading his post lower my intelegence.

4. ^ that post killed my IQ..

5. There is a very special word called "is". Try to use it every now and then. 

6. says the guy that can't speak a complete sentence

7. Lmao Spar. Really? Did your girl finally give you your manhood back so that you can go outside and play again?

I guess my previous lessons were deleted so lets begin again.

You as a part of iG council is a joke. Not only can you not convey a proper thought but you try to make fun of those where it is obvious that English is not their first language. Are you ignorant or just plain stupid to think that the only language spoken or written in this world is English that you have to make fun of someone about some misspelled words or inproper grammar?

So instead of developing an actual counter argument or rebuttle you want to make fun of their grammar issues?

Your arguments are weak at best and your fall back argument of "post with your main" is just pathetic.

I believe we've established already that a hansel cannot be a main so why dont you post with your main? Or are you just confused? I'm sure that people at Voodoo could help you with this dilemma.

I do believe the line you used was to be an "adult". Well spar here's your chance. Be an "adult" and pick up a dictionary or a book and lets see what you can come up with. Afterall its only words right? Or do you need some pictures to go with them big words like "news", "pinned", "emasculated"

Until you can figure this out why dont you head back into your corner and have a seat and let the "adults" continue their conversation.

8. Spar, how could you possibly miss the sarcasm in that post?

9. Omg why are you so uptight? I post fun because I don't take this crap so serious. You act like your a group of do gooders that is here to save the world. You write 20 threads about how bad Kaw or how iG is doing this or that. I know your Kaw experience isn't as fun because your on the outside looking in but why are you guys sweating our jocks so much? You guys are like the psycho one night stand girl that won't stop calling. You make threads to try to stay relevant because without iG in your mouth nobody would listen. Kaw doesn't give a **** about your hurt feelings. You should stick to one you do best, farming lil noobs you can push around because we all know how this story plays out. We've all seen these hate threads and threads said before and iG does what we do and end it. You'll be like others and say your still in the fight, we will never surrender!! All while your potless and no allies. iG loves you

10. Actually, most the threads, as usual are written by people not even in the war

11. @ Spar: Why are we so heavy on you, I'll give you one word..."Rose". We play the game as it should be played, and find that bs offensive.

As for you guys tell me this crap your showing isn't the best you can bring. I'm stealing and burning pots with impunity, and whats the best the iG family can do? A few attacks by someone who should know better.

Damn it Dawn protect your clanmates, pin my arse! Don't just have a little feed, while I stomp around. You'll always be a friend to me, a few battles ain't going to change that.

As for the rest of you, we definitely know who got the better of the old ZiG alliance. If this fail is what you bring to the table. Aren't I public enemy number 1, because of my big mouth? Number 1 in your ca, yet when a spy steals a couple of times and fails they just move on..what's that about? Have some ******* pride in your clan, have each others backs; or just move on, sell your accts like Blue and ECC, and let someone return some pride to the iG family!

12. My targets know who they are

13. Khanny said it once before and I still agree with what he said, its sad that old friends smack talk and get bitchy in the forums. People can still war and be friends, well i thought, but this war is showing me a complete different side to KaW.

14. I agree emily i am guilty but to side with New Age is as bad as it gets. To have a difference of opinion is one thing, but to leave clan, trash the clan, then go to clan's enemy is difficult to bite your tongue on. Alcohol

15. Is IG actually active? All I'm Hearing is White noise, there's no activity to speak of apart from an attempted bromance... No I don't want to get to know you Rhoda.
    Sparhawk it seems your the ahem "brainstem" behind this weak tirade of attempted verbal dialogue, for your information your guild is RUBBISH you can't even put up a decent defence, or dewindow, or defrontdoor.
    Do your self a favour give the guild to Wilson.
    SIN

16. Says who? KaW's junk hoarder no. 1, once with a reputation in this game, but a shadow of his former self for so long. Your status message is the biggest joke in this game, shows the kind of attention whore you have become.