The Not Wilson Army Arises

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wilson, Jun 2, 2012.

1. @iger

No offense bro, but why would they waste their time on a 1.5M spy build? You obviously aren't gonna be doing the damage a lot of those more experienced war 8M combines will be doing.

2. amIGo Hunting

3. God.... Annoying people. I have so many connections in iG, I have always been told by my friends there, dont piss them off and they won't have a reason to farm you. Tip: leave iG alone. They will do what they want

4.  Coming from someone from AOtS or so he says? So iG is a God clan now?

5. @Remberance
    I know right

Are you actually hitting there sub clans

6. Yeah IG n family... you can continue to play dead and hope that this nightmare will go away when you woke up the next day...

But nothing can save you now 

 

New Age

7. Soooo I got off work today to see I had 0 allies  but luckily out of the 500 bil in allies most of it was still there. Enough to buy 2 lands ( only 2 more to go til BC!) put a level 1 sdt on each one, and buy plenty of attack pots and some mith. So congratulations on Wilson's Epic strip. Or not Wilson's I should say. And JennU I see you saved some of your money too!! A whole 20bil  Krakkerz. It pains me to see you in my news and blocked from posting your wall. I thought we were friends. Wisdom, I have much respect for you and wish you the best. All other ex iG members, you should all know us well enough to know that we will never give up. Pure Evil, am I in your CA or does everyone in your clan have nothing better to do then hit little old me. Don't get me wrong I love the attention, I'm just curious is all. Well that's it for now.

iG

8. I'd like to clear up a few things for you noobs.

First, many months ago, when Melissa-Honeybee made her first little appearance, she made a thread. In that thread, she said she had grown a lot (she had 200k cs) and was ready to take revenge. She said that a long time ago, WiG members farmed her and she was too weak to fight back. Not a single thing in that thread about her fake daughter.

Second, I though "all is fair in love and war."? Isn't this a war? It doesn't matter how old you or why you're playing. You get hit. The person who hit you know's your age and why you play? Maybe you shouldn't give out personal info such as that. It's your fault for letting them gain that knowledge.

9. If you insist vengeance. But only this once. ( l ). Enjoy it. You may never see it again.

10. iG_Rhoda seriously, congratulations for being the first player in KAW history to wake up and save themselves during a strip. I've emailed ATA and asked if you can get an achievement badge. But will you wait have some 

Are you in CA? Not currently, but you're fun to hit because you cry. Oh "why aren't our allies joining", "They burnt through 1200 sdp" etc. Speaking of which, is it new iG policy to drop all your sdp to save gold; surely not!

Oh and what's with the name? It's my mum's name, but your a bloke; don't tell me you tried pulling a StuartShadow?

Oh well back to the job at hand, on track for 30 fb again today 

11. hahahahaha Rhoda drop all sdp hahahahaha this must be new iG policy. Rajang iG council 6sdp 8adp he active to. Nice show iG nice show

*golf clap* lol iG you let so many nob
    noob in you clan you forget how to war

give to Rhoda tissue for tear lol.

12. Possibly the first in history to save themselves from a strip. But never in my kaw career have I heard of a FEAR sdp strip. A fear strip of allies,yes. But sdp? Never. Lololol. I'm surprised he didn't fear strip his sap and ap also. Or did he? Doesn't have much fight left in him.
    IG_RHODA you shall go down in history. 

Pure Evil and I'm not Wilson army

13. Yeah if anyone else is dumb enough to try that trick, they'll be pulling a "Rhoda"

Btw what ever happened to minimum pot requirements? Even active council members not complying. Can you understand why so many ex members have rebelled.

IG_Rhoda you can cry on your wall about the ppl hitting you, it's a war remember? Plus look at relative sizes.
    Did you hear me crying about Assiss and BallE going after me? No, but then again they only delivered fail-sauce.

BallE, dude, 5 minutes of continual fail scouts? You do realise that has no impact at all, oh of course you don't, you've spent too much time at Rose's and not enough time learning the game 

14. desperation is starting to set in step 2  for you swab

15. Sparhawk, you want to see desperation reams my wall, rhoda is trying to find out my age offering me his number and wants to take me out when I grow up.... Sounds like he will resort to
    Puppies and lollipops next I hope to high heaven he doesn't live near a school.
    SIN

16. oh look it a sighting of the sparchicken. notice the funny call this bird make. parroting what Saxon say. yes sparchicken Rhoda make a despration move. it show how much confidence she have in her ability lol. will we see drop building next ? keep squaking sparchicken. you make iG look more foolish everytimes you post.

17. You should post with your main.

18. Lololololol crying huh. Not quite the words I would use. And yes I dropped sdp. Why keep them? So you guys can burn through them with your spy builds? Well I sure hope you don't strip my 13 bil in shitty allies me having no pots and all.
    And yet your Clan of sophisticated warriors continues to spy bomb me and steal me. Not just 1 to zero me but 5-6 at a time. Stealing my 55k I leave out after I buy attack pots for ziggatron( how is he btw? Seemed angry I was hitting him from pin). Oh and I loved how Lick spy failed me and said " that's for ziggy"  oh no please don't steal 0 gold from me!!
    Seeing as I have a life, I'm not up to date and yes I did ask if our allies have joined us, and yes I did admit to taking lots of spy actions from the war, you want me to lie like PE and tell everyone bull **** about how awesome Pure Evil is? Not likely. I had 7 ppl in your top 20 spying me at 1 time (even though I had 0 pots) and failing. That's how I know who it was. Now I am #46 on iG roster. To get that much attention is a great honor. But the reason behind it has me wandering; why they don't hit ppl with pots, or ppl who are bigger? Then I realize  they are good at farming( multiple ppl hitting 1 person multiple times) they have no clue how to war.
    Well it's already pretty late, guess I should go to bed. Hope you guys don't burn my pots while I sleep 

iG teaching clans how to war since 09'