Venture - Feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Winters, May 31, 2012.

1. Id be sooo happy if there was chapter two.

2. Winters come on! Get back on kaw

3. I hate it when people get my hopes up by posting on the story... -.-"

4. Sorry but it needed a bump it was in 2nd page I'm just gonna spam winters wall or something till they add another chapter.

5. I'm not bothered about you

6. It's the other guy I'm annoyed about.

7. Okay, sorry, I was away on a trip today and didn't manage to get anything done. I'll get something posted first thing tomorrow.

8. PieLord, regardless if what page it is on, one of the unspoken rules that everyone established before you came is that you never post on someone's story thread unless it is finished or has no feedback thread. I'm very aggravated now.

I thought there was an update...

9. For once I have to agree with Feather.
    I was really hoping for another chapter :3

And you obsession with this story is infuriating, all you do is spam the same post…
    "When's the next chapter?"
    "You haven't met *insert rough deadline here* now to speak in caps lock and ask for next chapter"
    Some people have to live, some people have a social life.
    I, for one, know that Winters has a social life, although me and Winters don't go back that far, we do talk and he seems like the kind of person who likes to live.

Don't irritate us and spam because someone has less time to play and write than you do.

/endrant

10. I'm totally agreeing. Most people have nice social lives and others don't. I have a great social life when I'm not sick. (Which I am often -_-) Thankfully, I'm not right now so that's why it the first time ive been on today. (Well, since this morning.)

11. Im in an extremely small town so most of my social life happens online:3

12. Next chapter's up. I hope that this one's not too bad, but I haven't slept properly in the last 50 hours, and I kinda rushed it in order to get to bed.

Also, I can promise some proper adventuring/action in the next few chapters :D

13. Stora's character seems bipolar.

Why is it that everything associated with Stora is bipolar? Gah.

14. Because we all know she is.

15. It's a possibility.

Nah, no offense Stora, but you're bipolar. :D

16. Right, anywho, I'm going to get some sleep now and write the next (Properly constructed) chapter tomorrow.

Expect moar Para

17. :O

More tomorrow!
    Remember, put in my character, Screw.

18. *sob* *sob*
    Thanks a lot guys.... *sob* ...now everyone thinks I'm evil and bipolar... *sob*

Anyway....aside from my character being bipolar...Maybe a tad but more description of the setting? Otherwise great.