BH vs Res OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BaM_BaM-_-Gigolo-llIllllIIIlIl (01), May 28, 2012.

1. Personally I like both clans res for being good warriors only clan I won't system war against as the usually win..and black hand for terrorising and actually being original and bringing fun back into the game when pws and ebs took over ..do respect should be a long and good osw  (see not that hard to post with a main)

Also wall me for globhals tz I know his sleep patterns 

2. Miss_Erika, I see nothing wrong with stating your opinion, just thought that you maybe be not much informed and your opinion is one sided but that doesn't bother any one, just saying.
    'picking on noobs' is old and isn't really how this war started. It wasn't a war we were 'preparing' for. Just some big mouth but small brain pure spy alt talking **** on bh and bringing friends to attack us. You know how people get all kewl on spy alts? Lol Like we won't find the main clan lol anyway, bh is always prepared, we are always in osw. The only thing we needed was some funds cleared and it was successfully done by playing possum while Res were 'stripping' some of us
    This war will be long, no matter how many more clans Res brings on us. Big variety of targets is actually great. Takes little more time though but totally worth it

3. Blazey, you are right when you said I am not very informed, and my statement was a bit one sided. My statement about "picking on noobs" isnt an attempt at a slight. I was trying to get at that im a fan of OSW and farming and people cry as if war is carried out by bullies trying to pick on people.

BH is a very experienced war clan and I think a war with Res will be hard fought. I already stated my opinion of them. Good luck to both sides.

4. Not the first time res war bh I guess it's just another tug o war respect to res tho - they put their lb n hitters on the line - should be a great war n may the best team win

5. @blazey...wasn't res who brought in alliances first in this..they fought alone against you...some hits may have been given from IS n CAS but they are part of the -RCA- allianceThen you go n talk about how many clans there are fighting you...it's like warring kotfe..you get TS/CR/Wog also..it's part of the deal..sad for you that kreuz are potless eb noobshappy warring...I mean I make more gold from the kreuz eb...than from doing freaking eb's

6. Of course BH/Kreuz/UK ALSO brought the butthurt King Dodo and his clans (he doesnt really need 5 now does he?) to the party.

Dodo is now learning why you dont break a brand new CF isnt he? Hint: look at clan MAYBE and ask why that clan is ranked 3rd strongest?

Also, the strategy of admining strangers to try to suck other bigger clans to your side of an OSW is what we would call a "fail" in the parlance of our times.

7. Fight fight fight fight !!!!!!!!

8. Hahahahah best replay ever ish!!!!!

9. Yes ish, it was res who brought alliance first. Bh had res and Aox. Pretty quick res roster started to fill up with IS and Cas members. Funds were coming in from all over too. And please use correct words. We did not bring any one, Kreuz was attacked continuously by res alts from AoX. So they decided to join - I don't blame them. As well as Dodo, asked if we coordinate as he had plans for IS. I know it's all confusing but if you know the facts - all appears to be pretty obvious.

10. Well in you imaginary world everything seems to be a conspiracy...IS n CAS are still the same clan as resilience tho how to fit everyone in one clan? like I've said resilience is bigger than one clan....well I'm glad you have fishballs n kreuz on ur side...maybe this puts an end to the complaining over the disadvantage in hitters...war goes on

11. Correction blazey, Infrared serenity is brothers in arms to resilient. We war when they war once our alliance was made. We are one unit and one team. Just takes more clans to hold us as we exceed 100.

12. *House us* not hold

13. BH R GETTING WHACKED BY RES THAT'S Y BH HAVE CALLED IN HELP

14. Hhahaha ish!! Dbd is part of IS family, and we support Res when Ever is needed, thats why when Kreuz was brought in we joined in blazey!;) and the others they are RCA family, hit ONE clan you get all of them. Like wise With Chaos Reborn family. They are Big family and protect Their own family no matter what, like us. So if you think that res brought in alliance like IS or CAS, they joined in when the war started cuz they are family, and we joined in when Kreuz got involved.
    Death-before-dishonor

15. Lol well than Kreuz didn't really join either - kreuz is a family to BH so why y'all complaining about them joining is a mystery lol And this is why I say 'called an alliance' - you still had to ask them to join, not like we were hitting DBN or LNR right? Just like you keep asking around KaW for more and more help. I know people you are allied with, I'm totally aware of what's going onand please bring more, those you have now suck big time! I'm fully regenned on troops and spies as I type this - 8 clans can't even keep us in pin LMFAO!!!!

16. I remember when BH were farming noobs that's didn't know how to war. Now u are warring veterans and getting ur butt kicked. How does that feel?

17. 
    Lol Blazey BH are irrelevant only yourself and Desp are worth stripping and trying to strip you guys is like pissing in the wind.

And were all Still waiting for those pics u keep mentioning !!!
    Just as I thought more Bull **** from u

Black Hand are honestly laughable right now ahhhhwe hope Res bring in more help  what a joke BH brought Kreuz and UK in first because BH couldn't handle Res alone and thats the truth and now even more so since we have called in all the family to pound your allies,
    And u saying they (Kreutz) wanted to or were forced to join hahaha lol ye we all know BH is mostly Kreuz alts/mains ie: x0_0x is you and the owner of BH (Desp) is
    alt/main of K r e u z r i t t e r owner so you can stop pretending and quit your bull **** and wipe the brown stuff from your mouth cause your full of it lol

You wanna mention Runners not 1 runner from Res since war started check Res clan info for Kreuz heroes lol poor sods
    BH had over 60 members when this all started if u want I can name and shame all of your for you where's silencer btw 

I would post funny pics but I don't want Blazey wetting herself with excitement
    And running of to her favourite mod 
    Alison you really are a dumb old Hag who's obsession with mdk continues your potless and have 50 bil in **** allies left your not even worth our attention I don't think even BH take your opinion serious 

I also like how people are now posting with there mains the BH fear factor seems to disappear a little more each day, so keep the Cheer factor going girls your doing a great job 

Ps Quick Blazey change the subject lmfao 

As for dodo and his Eb misfits lol maybe has been ripped to shreds and fallen off lb in 1 day and as stated by Blazey your clan stands alone -RCA- family will focus all our attention on you idiots the moment our war ends with BH and alliances it's only the beginning of the end for you all 

18. Almost forgot can u remove us from ur clan page, it's a big embarrassing for us. Thank you kindly.

19. And wampo, DBD stand With IS FOR life! Pride, honor and family!

20. Veterans  omg lolololo this is sooo funny omg sides hurt sorry brb lolololo lmao can't type 