War Of The Worlds

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Secret-Blade, Jun 2, 2012.

1. This is really my last book if it fails. It will be long, warning you now.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Prolouge:

Dust was everywhere, metal armor clinking and shining as the sun came above the rolling green hills.

Chapter 1: The Start Of It All

"Get the soldiers off the field! We've been overrun!" "Yes sir!"

1 day earlier...

"We need backup here! Too many enemies! Requestiiiingggg..." And the message fizzled out. "Get the warriors out there! We need them off at Leidang!" said General Scotch. "Yes sir!" replied Myrrh, just another warrior. Myrrh went to gather the troops waiting at the outpost. The sun was high, and everyone was sweating. He walked out to Leach, and said, "Round them up. We need everybody on horseback inbound for Leidang at noon." "That's almost a whole day's journey!" he replied. "Exactly why we're going in 20 minutes. Pack up."

Myrrh walked away, and went off to get his horse Thunder. Myrrh was tall, stocky, and had amazing strength. He excelled in every weapon. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin, and muscle.

Myrrh saddled Thunder, and Thunder trotted off with the ever-growing group. Everyone had a little fear struck in their features, Myrrh noticed, but had a lot of courage to go up against the Forest Folk, or druids. Smith walked up to Myrrh and said, "I'm saddled. Everyone is ready. Let us be off." Myrrh nodded, and spurred Thunder to gallop. Others were ahead of him, but he wanted to stay with the crowd. By the late afternoon, they had already passed up Woddingville, through the Flushed Forest, and into the mountain ranges.

They made camp of sight, being spread out. Smith, Leach, Maylord, and Dan were with Myrrh. Smith was tan, stocky, an expert strategist, and a good friend. Leach was small, fast, stealthy, and was good at most things. Maylord was a true leader, but Myrrh outranked him. He was well-sized, very strong, and helped people out. Dan was well-sized, ok in everything, and was a good backup for others.

They all started telling stories to pass the time, but night fell, and the whole army was asleep before 12PM.

2. Myrrh woke up to clashing swords.

He immediatly got up, and his hand flew to his sword. He cautiously walked out of the tent, sword raised. He saw signs of destruction at George's camp. He ran over, rocks crumbling beneath his feet.

Fires were spreading from tent to tent, and people were attacking Myrrh's fellow squad members. Druids, Myrrh thought. The Magic swirling around them was intense. Myrrh ran up, sword screaming through the air.

It struck one Druid, who crumpled to the ground without a sound. The other friendly encampments were dousing the flames, and the Druids were starting to lose their numbers. Myrrh killed the last Druid, and the last of the flames were doused.

"Round up warriors!! Grab your equipment and saddle your horses! We leave in 10 minutes!" yelled Myrrh.

3. Chapter 2: Arrival

The sound of the horses was overwhelming. The cobblestones crunched under their hooves. The stones eventually became grass, and the scenes became different. "We're getting close!" yelled Myrrh. The grass became sand, and the town Leidang was near.

They reached the gates, and Sgt. Cropper was waiting. "Took long enough." he grumbled. He opened the gates, and the reinforcements flowed in. They crossed the town square. It had a fountain in the middle, grass surronding it, with a cobblestone path running around it. They clip-clopped through, and made it to the barracks.

A meeting was called, and Myrrh attended. "The Druids have us sieged." said Cropper, pointing to the map. "They will attack by sunrise; it's when their Magic is strongest." said Flipper.

4. Really original title.

Just please, leave FF and KaW alone and die in a hole.

5. get out.at least hes trying. most people who write books usually end in success.

so its not the best title, and sure the titles been used by H.G wells, but he can always change it :|

anyway, nice job :mrgreen:

6. Have you read any of his other 'works'?
    Because they clog up FF, are clearly plagiarised from somewhere else, I don't think he's
    as you put it, and they are poorly written.
    And you can't tell me to leave FF, I've been here longer than you've been in the forums, and I don't think the majority of the KaW forums take kindly to you, I doubt FF is any different.
    So err, you get out.

7. No one can tell anyone to leave. Neither you, nor him, nor I, nor anyone else runs Fan Fiction.

Put forth your best effort is something teachers say in the United States of America, InsaneParadox. I don't know how the do it over there across the water, but in the United States of America, that's how we operate – with our best effort.

Now if this is his best effort, and he loves doing this, let him. We are not in the business of destroying dreams and ruining hobbies for other people here.

8. You're very hopeful in America :|

9. It's not America. That word is erroneously used. America can be North or South America. Americas is North and South America. America is Brazil, Canada, Argentina, Mexico, et cetera.

10. You're very hopeful in America :|

11. Oh thank god, I thought Winters wrote this. But he didn't. It was secret.

Please leave FanFic.

12. I might not even continue this; busy in RL, and I'm having some writer's block. I'm thinking of a story, but I havent got it all done.

13. No Cheese. He can stay. Did you not read?

14. I read but he ignorant

15. Meaning secret, he/she refuses help

16. Errr...I agree with feather on this one.
    And Marodo, I don't think has given him help other than like get out of FF. which isn't really help...

17. Marodo, she is saying NO ONE HAS GIVEN HIM HELP NOR OFFERED!

18. Hold on, I'm confused now. Do you want to help him?? ... God I feel blond right now...