Pure Evil declares war on IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DRAGON-CODE, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, I now know of 2 clans iG is in OSW

2. No longer under the control.

Long Live Devastation

3. As Stevo said, going to war with iG was not an easy decision to make. Lots of friends and even lots of people that one respects simply because they play KaW in a similar way to us in PE. But at the same time an iG member attacking the owner of Pure Evil is not acceptable. The mutual respect that existed has been lost and maybe a war is the only way to regain it.

4. This is gonna be fun, so how many real farmers are going at real farmers now?
    SIN
    It's all about the bonds

5. What is goingis it try bully iG week been inactive for a bit, now u guys get all interesting on mehmm flip a coin pick a side? 

6. Pure Evil
    Long Live Devastation

7. I wish I can know a play by play of this war

8. I have to agree with assasin, we should all ban together and strip the lb. 

9. Hmmm..... Saxon has been hurting me for about 4 days and iG broke CF? If you would like war just say so. Don't create stories to "fuel" your purpose.

iG

10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    lolololololollollllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllollllllllllllllooooooooollllllllllll

11. IG Rhoda, you noob! They did declare war, now go make me a sammich, bring me a beer and then make yourself scarce.
    SIN

12. Perhaps iG thought it was Farmfest? That explanation seemed to be acceptable for PE and Wilson as I recall.

13. Go for it!!!! Pure Evil rules :)

Good Luck :D

14. Rumor, that was only a mere fraction of events occurring on FarmFest involving PE, iG, and others.

15. If you're going to hide behind an alt, at least attempt to obtain knowledge of the whole story

16.  Burn Baby Burn

17. Oh snap :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.