Pure Evil declares war on IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DRAGON-CODE, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We've all heard IG say that PE are our friends. Well, let me tell you. This is only so IG can save face. This morning an IG member decided to break a CF by hitting me. The owner of IG's clan of "friends" due to a guest at PE that IG does not like. Here by showing us that we are not friends. But a punching bag. This was the straw that broke the camels back.
    So IG you can take your "cf" and shove it. We have had enough of you dictating what others can and cannot do. Nobody is scared of you anymore. At 1 time it was unheard of for anyone to say anything disgraceful about IG. If they did they would be destroyed. Times have changed. I never thought I would say this. But... IG you are a DISGRACE.

For all you noobs out there.
    Pure Evil is at war with IG
    Pure Evil is at war with IG

2. 〘⚔ℙɄЯE ƎⅥŁ⚔〙

Can you dance like the WiGgles?

3. Damn, **** just got real

4. :twisted: Long live devastation :twisted:

5. Pure Evil

Come at me sweet cheeks 

6. How the mighty shall fall... You guys are awesome...KINGDOMS at WAR... finally... Was this the devs plan all along ? Get everyone to war all out?! 

7. And Moose kills the PE chain...

Pure Evil

8. The developers have no role in Pure EVil actions or alliances

9. –Ꮮοηg Ꮮινε Ꭰεναςτατιοη–

10. Intresting, have fun guys. Wish both parties the best of luck.

11. This will be a good fight. ;-)

12. This was obvious lol.

13. This is going to be fun.

14. Welcome to the party PE :)

15. Hmm this shall be interesting.

16. :eek: This ought to be good.

17. It was a hard decision for us to make. To destroy " friends " but a dc stated we will not be pushed around we are the evil ****'s of kaw time to learn some respect for you " friends " and " allies " good luck to all involved

PURE EVIL
    LONG LIVE THE DESTRUCTION

18. Wow . . . Just wow . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.