THIS IS A CLARIFICATION TO THE RECENT EVENTS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISTILLSTRIPMORE, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stick that in ur pipe

2. Being that mrbiscuit was (lol) a major bank of bh he was always monitored for any small window of opertunity for stripping, these gaps were always taken full advantage of by us with spot speed strips. Once we realized that there was another window of opertunity we took it, we had no idea at the time it was going to be more then 20-30 mins of inactivity and made the best of the situation. As any strip goes the more time spent offline the bigger the strip continues until he was cleaned out. We did not get a "tip off" that he was banned or that he was going to be off for a set period of time. The events that became was that of any other strip war

3. Complaining abt suspicious act to devs is not wrong. What actions to take is in devs hand no one has a influence over it.

Do you think devs would ruin their running business for one guy ! Think

4. Wow how long till this thread gets shut Down now with the how to bot guide a few posts back... That's why I love kaw... Always with the controversy... Kaw-troversy.. All in all glad to see everybodys favourite stripper back at it... KEEP AT IT ALL... Show us noobs what kaw is all about... Nobs and botting

5. A major bank2.5t is some 'major funds' indeed LMFAO!! But he did a great job pissing y'all off by selling your crap like no one does in KaW. And your 'lol' after was, Shibsta..you 'lol' too soon

6. I didn't know the devs cruised the forums looking for people to ban without so much as a ss of the offense...

Especially people buying xtals req for effective osw.

More likely story- MB lost connectivity and we got lucky. Rather than admit defeat, he made up some BS. About the nonexistent 2 hr ban that never happens...

7. If that was the case I am sure a SS would have been showed by now of him not being able to log in

8. Yeah I see a ss of a forum post... Not a ss of "this account has been permanently banned" mssg- which is what shows up when an acct is banned...

And, I know Freak never reported to devs (lazy) and even if I did report they would blow me off- it's not my account being botted...

Any excuse I guess.

9. I'd recommend you all to shut up now and pray for me not to start going through my ss collection

[​IMG]

10. If that's the case problem is solved devs will refund him and we wasted gold

11. Still haven't seen mine after you res cowards did it to me. I just can't believe the devs allow u to get away with it.

12. As said banning is devs decision not ours , no suspicious activity no ban

13. They just ban then investigate don't play stupid u know how it works

14. Either way it goes. I think it was total bull slick what was done to him. No ands ifs or buts about it!!

15. Players can accuse others all they want. But devs don't ban unless there is suspicious activity on the account.

It could be that their new software is not correctly tuned maybe it's to sensitive to high activity levels. Who knows

But they obviously had reason to look into the account. And yes it sucks he got stripped while stuck out in the cold.

But I'm sure anybody would have taken advantage of that situation regardless of what side they was on.

16. So apparently, a thought to be a BH bank, in reality just one of our members, Ashen-Shugar, was stripped few days ago, off 1t. Same exact story as MrBs strip. Shuga was stripped within the time of his normal activity, literally after he got banned.

Reborn once told me: you don't even know how many accounts devs have in this game, you just never know who you playing with - not necessary the truth, but when 2 believed to be BH banks get banned for a short period of time. And get stripped nakked same exact day when banned - kinda makes sense..

If this all is true, I probably should expect to be in the same situation as MrB and Shuga. You can go ahead and report me for whatever reason, get me banned if that makes you feel better and if it is the only way you can succeed in a worthy strip. Just make sure it's a perma ban, that way I can leave this dirty war (otherwise, I just don't quit until I'm done) and forget about this corrupted game. Some may say 'corrupted' is too much for just a game but when you think of thousands of dollars spend in KaW store, you may understand what I mean. It's a product I'm paying for but not receiving.

I would too have taken the advantage of situation, sure! But your 'evidence of mrb spies not being pinned' is weak. If mrb spies are pinned - he has gold out, but when he's at work/party etc., he won't bother lol plus he always said 'I'll wait till res noob scouts me to help me pin'. MrB has to take his medication every hour - no way strip without a ban huh

Did Cambji get his gold back? Cos if he did, I wanna know how was his strip any different from MrB or Shuga

Devs said they have the right to do that. Sure. But those actions caused people to loose all they had and paid real money for. If suspicious activity happened indeed, I think it's totally fair to not reimburse. But 'you pin too well - probably botting' doesn't sound like a good reason to take away what was earned or paid for.. Therefor I would like devs to show a proof of 'suspicious activity' on MrBiscuit and Ashen-Shugar accounts. I think it's pretty reasonable to receive something better than just a link to ToU. Especially when we are talking about money invested.

'Resilience doesn't cheat' LOL right. Bman, have you noticed 'Rose' in Res public pal room? That's Reborn's friend of 2 years, according to his own words lmao

Shuga, you are so lazy lol!!

17. Re: I want why I was ban posted

Mr b ban was obviously justified from the devs viewpoint ( as to wether he was cheating or not I can't answer ) but if the devs considered it sus activity and investigated I'm sure they had good reason.

If Thier bot detector is too sensitive then mr b get to be kaws hero test subject ( congrats mr b ) and hopefully they will adjust this to prevent future mishaps.

As too his always being dtw well..... There are many ways to counteract this both ingame and out without breaking the tou.

Were res wrong to strip him HELL NO! if u were in an osw u know u take any opportunity to strip that presents itself! And as for res being called cheaters get a life u fools none of us here have the power to get someone unfairly banned. Why? Because the devs won't just take ur or my word for it! If they did there would be hundred of bans a day on innocent people over someone grudge!

So I suggest reading this forum if ur unclear about the process of a ban taking place

viewtopic.php?f=11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.