THIS IS A CLARIFICATION TO THE RECENT EVENTS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISTILLSTRIPMORE, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As most of you are aware, Resilient and black hand are toe to toe in osw and have been for a few weeks now (who's counting).
    Now yesterday a strip was held on MrBiscuit. During the time of strip , it was obvious that he was offline.
    I can go over the evidence that I have but Blazey was told by me what they where. I'm sure she will inform her crew when she gets off work.
    However , I will say this and with the up most respect to the possibility that mrb was in fact , banned at the time of the strip.
    Resilience and family acted off the knowledge that he was offline, NOT THAT HE WAS BANNED !!! And we kept stripping because he wasn't banking in ally's.
    All this controversy crap needs to cease , we are not cheaters and any who cheat deserve to be banned.
    So, with that being said, we will continue to war until we come to terms with each other. All this talk of free mrbiscuit is fine and dandy , but get the facts straight, developers banned him if it happened, not us. So free him from them, we will gladly embrace any new commers but join because u support BH, not because you view us as cheaters.
    So let's keep this war going and if you are cheating (not saying anyone has) then when banned, don't protest and blame us.
    If banned wrongfully , then go to emailing developers with your complaint. Resilience is doing what we got to , to protect each other and possibly grind out for the W.
    So with my rant at a close ill leave you with this, KaW is a game and players need to step back and realize that we are breathing humans at the other side of that idevice. We all make mistakes but we learn and move foward. Let's put this obscured rumor to rest and let Resilience be freed from controversy 
    Cheers kaw

2. Banned wrongly, then finally overturned, logged on to KaW to find out he's stripped?

Bad day at the office...

3. I find a player being banned and then a major strip occuring on them shortly after on two separate occasions rather peculiar. The timing is very controversial...

4. I helped to identify him being offline, I'm not stupit, I know how mrbiscuit pins himself, it couldn't of been more obvious that he was being pinned by his team.
    I'll say it agen, MRBISCUIT MAY HAVE BEEN BANNED BUT RESILIENCE HAS BEEN IN OSW WITH THEM FOR AWILE NOW AND WE STRIPPED HIM B4 HIS BAN TOO!! CALL IT LUCK, CALL IT COINCIDENCE , BUT CHEATING IS NOT IN THE EQUATION , IF FOUL PLAY HAPPENS THEN THE CULPRIT DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!
    That is all

5. No one here accused you of cheating, all they said us that its a tad suspicious

6. AAH did the very same thing to YAFI, stripped Cambji of 16Trill while he was banned for 24hr.
    Res seem like good guys so I believe you.

7. Why was he banned?

8. Botting I believe?

9. I agree it would be tough to cheat to get the strip. But inside info i believe is the case.

Did you cheat nope not at all, did you take full advantage of a situation, sure, not many folks could honestly say they wouldn't.

10. Who cares!!

11. KaW sucks!! Let's all just call this game forum battles or pal warriors from now on. Lol

12. Its odd how camji was stripped while banned. Then soon after mr.biscuit was stripped while banned. If camji got a refund from ata mr.biscuit should too.

13. I agree Benefit.

14. The point is if devs did wrongly banned MrB they should accept mistake and refund MrB what he lost. Idk why was he banned and unbanned but if he was unbanned their probably is a mistake involved somewhere unless their is second chance involved !

15. I think you are all turds if you spend any real money on this game...seriously, there are way more exciting addictions to waste your money on. Stop spending money, then you dont get upset when you are hit

16. Nobody gives a ****

17.  is all I got to say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.