IMPORTANT: No More Reset Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 31, 2012.

1. Resetting was one way a kingdom could somewhat compete with the nob built kingdoms, and now those people can get the same items and don't have to start over...totally unfair to those that worked for it

2. As 4 me I never saw the point in resetting and losing all the time spend in growing my ?? Now is wat eb drops the reset items ...

3. Just a bad idea

4. CANCEL this update.. it is obviousy not fair... if we'd ever know that perm. items can be found in EBs we wouldnt have reset and had that pain... another thing; 1 nobility point for erasing 50 ally slot? are you kidding? lol

5. The Devs have not thought the repercussions of this "fix" through - evidenced by the number of complaints.

Don't make the reset items permanent for those getting them from an eb. Wulf keeps pointing out that it will be much harder to get them that way, but doesn't deny that some folk will "win" them quickly. (That alone is a legitimate grievance for those who've spent weeks, even months, grinding away to reset). Make them an equipable item for non-resetters.

On page 8 of this thread Wulf writes that it was unfair that some folk were now having thousands of ally slots. Yet when equipable items first arrived it was proposed that reset items were to be included. This caused such a stink that the Devs reversed that proposal but not before Wulf and others exclaimed that the main point of a reset was to increase your ally slots. But now it's unfair? Make your minds up.

Wulf states that the biggest problem solved by this "fix" is the removal of a loss in gold from a resetting ally; which apparently causes a paranoid fear in people. On the one hand ATA are espousing a wargame where people steal from and assassinate people, yet on the other crying "it's unfair that someone reset on me". Grow some ****ing balls. Hiring a possible resetter was one of the good quirks of the game.

If the Devs can introduce a 15 day limit for dropped ally refunds, why can't they introduce a time limit for resetting; i.e. no more fast-volley resetting.

Why don't they introduce a daily volleying limit?

Really, what the hell is the point of mithril? Instead, why not have ally slots as the prize for war actions? Why not decrease your ally slots if you lose a war?

This cackhanded "fix" (with no warning for those in the process of resetting) just makes the Devs sound utterly clueless as to how their updates might play out, and reinforces those accusations of "band-aid solutions".

6. and also it's not fair to apply this decision without a prior announcement for the ppl who currently works on their resets. It is not good at all to say that it is changed as of now and all resets are disabled... today is supposed to be my last reset day.. grrrr.... Devs, this is not the way of a good organisation...

7. Wonderful. I started this game and got to 43 lands before I realized I should have been reseting for bonuses and just completed my fourth reset on Monday...now all that is all lost when I could have kept going and been hlbc now. Any compensation in gold for that ATA? maybe I missed something but some advanced notice may have been nice

8. F uck you kaw_admin, changing everything

9. Ha ha ha keep changing the game up devs!!! The more you change the less I spend 

10. What happens to the people who currently have more than 550 ally slots from LLBC resets AND they bought 100 ally slots for 250B? Are you going to give the money back?

One nob for each ally slot that is taken away will NOT compensate for the 0.25T lost. Those people who reset more than 6 times and purchased ally slots should be given a FULL refund.

We trusted the devs for implementing the sale of additional ally slots and we bought them in good faith. It is not fair that the devs will rescind the offer, delete the product, and fail to give a refund.

If you went to a restaurant, ordered a meal to-go (or "takeaway"), pick up the food, and on your way out of the restaurant the waiter says "sorry but I'm going to have to take that back." Wouldn't you expect to be given a full refund?

The answer is simple: Give me my quarter of a trillion gold back.

11. U SUCK KAW DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. This is so freakin unfair to all the players who worked their butts off to get ahead, and gives lazy noobs an advantage over hard working players

13. We are allowing players to keep the permanent items and they will not be available in epic battles

14. Will items still be given at reset?

15. Do what u want devs the game is just not the same as it used to be war was the greatest aspect of the game now there is no reason for it at all so just make my repeat button faster it takes me 4 minutes to unload id like to get that down to say 1 minute

16. Dang so does that mean they're not obtainable now 

17. Better, though I would still allow another few weeks for those people in the middle of their resets to finish. People who not volleying themselves funds.

18. And yes, some players would volley reset alts, but I think we all agree another 2 weeks of cheap resets is worth giving the people who are working hard for them the chance to finish.

19. (/).-) are you reading the thread at all? No the reset items will NOT be give out anymore and you will NOT be able to win them in EBs. If you didn't get them now then you won't have a chance anymore.

20. KaW admin, this is gonna cost u money. People will turn against the devs, delete the app, and not even play the game anymore. That means less pro packs, nobility, and crystals sold. Did u guys even THINK about what might happen after u update?