The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Hi guys please feedback on my story Emily. No one else is :cry:
    Lol and just saw the posts on the English weather and if you think that's bad look at Ireland :lol:
    

2. Fanfiction Story HQ. First page.

3. Too many emoji…
    No me gusta…

And Stora, search the first few pages of FF.
    Or you can go to OGD and find Shol's stickied thread, it has a link to Atlantric.

4. Squeal... My review is 61st in the app store.

Wonder how that happened. Maybe because I'm not lazy and I actually listed the reasons for my measly two star rating.

5. Hey what do you guys think is the best way to overcome writers block? I'm attempting to write another chapter of my story but I'm just stuck.

6. Obviously drink some coffee ;)

7. "Think of the *insert superlative* thing that could happen."

8. Oh yeah. K thanks guys :)

9. So.

KaW seems to have lost its charm... The kawcaine is fading for me as well. :| So. I think I'll stick around, post a story for once... And then I'll leave kaw.

10. SOS HELP!!!!!!!!!
    I have like 0 spice tolerance and i was eating a Vietnamese sub for dinner like. It seems there was spice on it and now my lips have this spicy feeling to it (not my mouth though for some reason...)
    So PLEASE if anyone knows how to get rid of the spicy feeling PLEASE tell me!!!! My lips feel like they're going to die....
    I've already tried: Banana, sugar, cold water, lemonade, bread and Ice cream.

At least I'm not hungry anymore....

11. It'll taste like crap, but it will work :)

12. Anything with high dairy content will work. xD

13. There's no milk in my house currently. But the ice cream kinda worked so I feel a bit better now :D
    Thanks anyway!

14. I wouldn't have thought of trying sugar xP

15. Sugar doesn't really work.

Try yogurt.

16. Me either. It was my mom's idea...
    I looked so weird with sugar plastered on my mouth lol

17. Ugh...hate...yogurt...

18. Spice goes away with dairy.