ATA run by Monkeys

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Assassin112345 (01), May 31, 2012.

1. Hit BL 1000 times? Are they rewarding that? 99% of kaw spent that time hitting an osf, does that count? Awesome....

2. Well said

3. Ridiclious. Did the lc resets on my 2 year old account back in the day. Just for the advantage. And with drop volleys from and alt. Im a slight bit baffled.

4. I'm not a fan of ATAs getting rid of reset bonuses for something anyone can earn most people are just to retarded to do it so why the hell should they get from an EB when we had to get it from a reset and building up?!

5. I meant without* gotta start proof reading

6. Guess you guys missed the achievement bonuses coming out next week announcement.

7. Assassin my old friend, has got it right to a tee - perfectly says what I think - ebs killed this game now u take the one thing away that still made a huge difference to the few l33t players left tut

8. ATA are just stumbling forward lately, first Cambji's questionable ban, then emily-angel's ban over informing KaWmunity about cheaters getting discount nobs, now we have people's hard work resetting just brushed aside in one post. What next?

@Spud
    "want a war go find a war" Yes we can still war, of course we can, but come up against these guys getting nobs for next to noting and see how long you have allies before you're stripped bare.

9. Support

10. It is complete wank! 4 months it took me to do 4 resets and for that ATA turn round and say **** YOU wer getting rid of it! If they want to stop reset bonuses, fair enough stop them but don't take them away from player that have already earned them and don't start giving the items that have been earned by some players in EBs that are piss easy to get.... I'm not buying Nobs Xtals or pro packs anymore if they do this think everyone should do the same. Can't let them do this.

11. ATA is greedy. Its only about the $

12. That's ******** I reset 3 times with 1m stats and this how they say thanks by getting rid of it.

13. And doing the achievement bonus' over a year and a half late ain't going to make it better, that should be already done not going to get a pat on the back from me!

14. Sin,we shouldn't insult mental monkeys,that's animal abuse.We should god damn boycott KaW.

15. I agree completely 2 months for 5 resets and now this.

16. @panic then join them. I know a site where you can get discount nobs and it's legit, they buy iTunes cards in bulk for a reduced price. They then buy nobs/xtals AT FULL PRICE from ata using your udid. You save money as you pay a 5er for a 10ers worth of xtals, they make money as they've only payed 2.50 for a 10er iTunes card due to bulk buying.
    Now apparently this is legit, I'm not 100% and haven't used it myself but I fail to see how it's against tou (as I'm not that familiar with them to the letter).

So there you go, you have the option of doing the same as they do, though you'd be stupid to exercise that option imo as blowing £1000 on nobs is just as stupid as blowing £5000 on nobs to win, regardless of the price it's a waste. If you think you've lost cos your stripped at least you've only lost virtual gold instead of real life cash.

But that's an entirely different issue to the update, which remains a good idea in my opinion. It used to be hard but now it's ridiculously easy so it needs to be ditched to stop the abuse of it.

17. ATA how's this for a novel idea, why not consult with PLAYERS before you RANDOMLY change the dynamics of the game?
    No more STRIPPING FOES
    NO BONUSES FOR HARD WORK
    NO 5 STAR REVIEW FROM THIS PLAYER.
    You can read my review shortly.
    SIN

Fun seems to be
    Undervalued by your devs
    2 many cooks not enough players

18. Support. New updates r ********.

19. @spud, any site asking for your udid is not legit LOL. Try it though and tell is how it is.