New type of system war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Heavenly-Warrior, May 31, 2012.

1. Tournament of system wars, what is it about?

2. They will enter a certain amount of clans into a tournament and maybe have a knock-out system so the winner of each war goes through and whoever wins the final gets a special
    Prize.

3. What is the prize? a twinkie?

4. If its like last year all star war! People that's 5000 or higher can get a chance to join and if clan wins they get reward if you have most actions and gold earned you will get something special by kaw

But maybe different this year

5. Great a system war where everyone turtles thru the whole tournament I bet it's going to be thrilling....

That was sarcasm if you had not guessed

6. Hey yarmes bro what's up I heard ya quitting kaw bro

7. Yes I'm Selling my account and moving on after the last few days my eyes have been opened and I no longer see any point putting time and effort into this game.

8. Yarmes? :( Why r u leaving?

9. Yarmes heehee noob!

10. Just because you see no point to the game doesn't mean you should go on a noob rage.

11. YarmesDay31/05/12NeverForget

12. Yarmes :[ Don't leave! You are our KaW-political figure :|

13. Ok??? I haven't even seen him post in months. Now that he silences a bunch of people everyone loves him? I don't get it.

14. He obviously sold his account on the down low for lots of money because it was still mod at the time and the new person used the account to silence everyone.. that's what I think happened.. if he really didn't care about the game anymore he would sell his account for as much money as he could get it for and I would assume people would be willing to pay big bucks for an account that was a mod if their willing to pay 300 some dollars for 3k nob..