IMPORTANT: No More Reset Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 31, 2012.

1. I must say I am really annoyed about this. I am into my second reset now and i would be much further advanced in game if I had not done the resets to get bonuses that you are now taking off me. I think this is unfair for all those people like me who took that time and effort and now you are taking all that away to give to anyone who lucky enough to get eb drop. Do you people actually play this game or sit around a board table making these stupid decisions? Maybe start playing and work on your resets and then see how you would feel to have that taken away from you.

2. Stop this, this is not right, people put in the effort to get the reset bonus and ally slots and you take them away after that? There is Jo way to justify this. Unfair no matter how you look at it.

3. This… I see both sides of this... :|

4. No way!!!!! I have worked hard for months on resets and you take it all away because others did not bother to do it. This is not fair at all, why do I have to give up the ally slots I earned? It's not right to take this away from us.

5. Slowly loosing everything. But achievment bonuses promised to us a year and a half ago will now come.

6. Interesting 1 eb can equal a whole reset as far as a earned item that's just ridiculous

7. @Oh - Achievement bonuses promised over 2 years ago... Which now are a ******* joke cos of the damned Ebs. This whole thing is a ******* joke.

How about it devs. I'll give you 200 nobility and I'll keep the slots I worked so hard for. The time spent on resets and you're barely giving me what equals to around 1$ a day! **** you guys and your ********. This is a shitty update and doesn't really hold any real true reasons behind it other than your precious lb players that don't have as many slots as others can use that as an excuse since they now can't get an account with more slots and volley transfer the gold to that so they can continue their battle for #1. You devs are a ******* joke. Maybe some day you'll pull your heads out of your asses you ******* pricks.

8. I try not 2 post in forums but.....this is the biggest slap in the face since my unjust name change forced on me by the devs! "sexual is inappropriate but sexy isn't" alright back on track(maybe y I don't post much) this update is like saying hey remember what we promissed 2 do forever ago(achievement bonuses) and hope ppl get 2 exited 2 notice this garbage about making resets pointless.........shame on u ATA devs. This is kingdoms at war not kingdoms that get rewarded 4 hitting EBs that don't hit back......way 2 keep ruining a ONCE great game, 10 thumbs down!!!!! Probably just lost me and a ton of other players with this stupid idea.....hell I'll take a week break and see if u guys change ur mind on this idiotic update as well. Every1 send feedback and make lower KaW rating 2 let devs know we don't want this update

9. O.O so does that mean I get 5000 nobs

10. if so you get $500.00 devs gonna be mad at you

11. Yes. You are about to get a TON of Nobility

12. This is just wrong. I did not reset but that does not mean you should take from those that did. Every had the chance to reset. Not resetting was my choice don't punish those who have.

13. haha beat ya to it wulf

14.  bwahahahahaha *twiddles evil little fingers*

15. What a bollocks update this is. All those folk who put the effort in only to have the Devs spit on them. I pity those folk who were about to reset in the next day or so.

16. The only thing that sucks is that the reset items will go away and I'll have to get them in eb drops 

17. Now you can regen troops from nob and get items

18. Wow just don't believe this one. Can I get a refund on my $$$. This isn't what I paid for. Just a way to make more money for KAW. Buy xstals and get even more through a simple EB.

19. Peeka can yeah... At least the leaderboard resetters aren't likely to get too steamed up about it. Well guys? It's been fun. Happy KAWing.

20. You will still have ally slots that no one else has. This will change in the future so it is a temporary advantage.

You will have all 4 permanent reset items where others while have to grind EB for them. Devs have made them "A very rare drop"

This should have been done LONG ago as it corrects an imbalance in the game.
    I spent 2 months getting my 4 resets back in 2010 and was ranked #30 on the LB for it. It was disheartening to see people with 80+ resets (even 100 resets) on the LB.
    It was infuriating seeing people grind out 1 reset every 24 hours.
    People with 2000+ ally slots had a potentially staggering advantage over other players.
    Resets have become so easy that they commonplace

and that brings up the HUGE benefit of this that no one is latching on to:
    The most common complaint about the drop mechanics changing was "what if I get screwed by hiring a resetter"?
    Well... Now there are no reasons to reset.
    Hire any ally range safely and without fear.
    Ally trading will increase for ranges that were feared before.
    Paranoia of being stuck by a resetter is all but eliminated.