IMPORTANT: No More Reset Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 31, 2012.

1. Haha...I knew not reseting would benefit me eventually...

But really? Many players actually took the time to reset without using alt accounts. How do you plan on compensating them for their time and effort?

2. @Croaker- I was working on a reset account and yes it stinks about time gone but this is also a game. I've "wasted" time on games - console and app alike, inwhich you play and the game freezes or whatever and you have to start over- all progress lost. Or as recently a major game was played to have the ending blow. So, yeah i get what your saying as you dont have 550 ally slots but...

3. Fantastic! You are now going to penalize all those who reset legitimately, like myself .

You could easily check number of battles a player had before resetting to see if they were drop volleyed or did the reset the honest and harder way.

And even those who were drop volleyed took advantage of game mechanics, not their fault.

It would be much fairer to eliminate reset bonuses going forward, rather than blindly punish those who put in a lot of time and effort seemingly for it all to be overturned based ob a very one sided view.

You could even look at making reset items perm items for those who reset, and equip-able items for others ??

In any case I like many, am far from impressed by a decision that people who have not reset won't care about but will be secretly smirking about, as all reset players have now come back to the field!

All is definitely not fair in love and KAW !! 

4. Would it be too much to ask for a little bit of another kind of compensation for the legitimate players who reset? Money perhaps as that will make less time required to get stronger again... Otherwise I woulda been way up top.

5. So 1 nob really isn't worth much. You should really increase it to something substantial so those who are affected don't feel like you're faulting them for being smart and resetting. Maybe 5 nobility per slot?

6. You should add a kaw click to the game in this update

7. @ Tigress Yes it's just a game. A game where it froze up and my last save was at the start of the game after several hundred hours played. Put it into perspective... Using your analogy? What would YOU do when that happened? How would you react? Also? I was right about saying you hadn't reset. That's the reason you're happy about this change.

@Schepisi You're right... It'll make the playing field more level and the leaderboards more attainable... Nothing quite like making it so that those who work hardest to get the most out of a game have no "unfair" advantage. That'd be like a basketball team that held practices having an advantage! Wait... wut?

8. What the **** KaW?! You basically wasted my and others time who took the time and built up from the ground and for what? A perm Item you can get from an EB * whoohooo! * [sarcasm] well you know what I think you are an idiot. I don't know about others but I didn't reset for an EB item.
    Achievement bonuses so basically everyone with an achievement gets a stat bonus and since most people have maxed achievements there is no advantage; think things out next time.

ATA

9. OMG I spent a month not growing!!!! WWWAAAAA!!!

What's the baby gonna do??!!

10. I've never reset before so this benefits me but it's still bull crap.

Also, so u mean I dropped $80 on something I can now acquire easily?!??!

11. Oh dear.... I've always wanted achievement bonuses, but at this cost.....I dunno if I can support this

12. Eh?

I never reset, but i feel this is unfair on those who have. I hope there is some sort of achievement awarded for those who have, so they get the biggest benefit from the achievement bonuses. 

13. @knockout
    If you're referring to pro packs that's a negative dawg.

14. 1 Nobility per ally slot compensation, but only if you have over 550 slots, that means unless you have reset 6 times or more will you get nobs. 1 per slot, that's a joke anyway.

I really feel for the people who took the time to do their resets, such a waste of time. ATA are really making themselves look ridiculous in the past few days.

What exactly are the personal achievements?

15. @Croaker- Im more surprised about this change- happy? No. I see both sides of this change for once. I spent all my outrage on the reset reimbursement changes.

16. 1 nobility=10 cents

So if your at 600 ally slots you get $5.00

17. I think the rage for the 4 time resetters can be calmed a bit by the introduction of a special "Reset Completion" achievement.

Instead of a 5 level badge like the others, it should be a 4 level badge...one for each item giving reset.

I'm not sure what the % bonus should be, maybe an additional 5% to all stats.

It recognizes the effort put in by players that did 4 resets, since the only people being rewarded right now are those who have reset 7 or more times.

18. And no...I have not done resets on this account. But I did 4 on my alt.

So I'm happy and pissed off.

19. This is completely unfair to those who have made the effort to reset. This is wrong and should not be done. Very bad decision on devs part