ATA run by Monkeys

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Assassin112345 (01), May 31, 2012.

1. ATA are you pandering to the needs of the few?
    It seems that you have sold out another feature of the game, where will your stupidity end?
    So your bow giving away the percentages to those that didn't earn them?
    Your stopping allie slots because people weren't willing to reset and earn them?
    You had a gold pit happening, you didn't even notice it.
    So for those of us that reset legitimately on various accounts to play the long term game you've just decided hey you know what **** you!

Why don't you actually pay attention to those of us that actually play and not pay?
    To buy people off with nobility is just an insult.
    You had a decent game, you didn't learn from the land mistakes previously, your obviously not evolving however you have your hardcore credit card abusers and your players that like to buy cheap nobs, enjoy your game I did when it was a challenge.
    SIN
    You guys lost the plot.

2. I totally agree reset bonuses stopped now we have achievement bonuses earned by hitting EPIC BATTLES.

KINGDUMS AT GOLD

3. Well Said Sin

4. should call it kingdom of epic battles

5. I agree, these reset updates are just continuouslly taking away things we've done legit/earnt ligitimately... It is ridiculous, now it's coming down to the point where if you don't pay, you get no where.

This was a great game, but now it's down to the point where I'm about to quit.

Noticed the monkeys still haven't given us that war update...

6. Spot-on

7. Assassin posted on forums  ATA must really have a problem going on.

8. Yeah **** the ones who have been playing the game for years, we now have no advantage over some noob who pops into an EB and does 75 actions and ends up getting an item drop! Where's the reward for us long-timers?

9. If everyone quit right now the devs would probably listen to us but hey that's never going to happen and since the devs are f*cking MONKEYS!

10. You don't pay you don't get anywhere? I haven't put much money into the game and I've gotten somewhere. Also, by not paying and just LC and resetting your STILL not getting anyway.. LLBC is not worthwhile, I don't know why you bother with it just carry on playing get strong and HLBC, now there's a challenge.
    To those saying it's kingdoms at gold now, nah it's not. You want a war go find a war, I'm sure you'll find better opposition if you don't keep resetting to 0 stats. Gold and real money plays no part in this decision I would assume, they're right to do so. It's way too easy to LLBC now with volley transfers, it's not a challenge and shouldn't be rewarded as so. Make the effort to HLBC and get the reward, or complete all the quests and get a reward, or attack BL 1000 times and get a reward, but dropvolleying over to reset with doesn't deserve bonus's.

Spud

11. Sin please don't insult monkeys! These guys are just intent in destroying the game we once loved. Yep take away the advantages earned through hard work over a couple of years playing the game. Bet it will increase Rose's nobility sales though.

12. The people who worked hard to do resets get shafted. Not only that but they sacrificed a lot to do them and could of been much bigger. The refund of 1 nob is a joke, the price of the extra slots if they were bought isn't exactly a fair refund.

13. Spud this is not an issue of war junkies or EB whores. This is an issue of the monkeys taking away the reset bonuses which people have worked for away. I have done EBs and wars at the same time, these items sure they give a little percentage BUT they are important especially if your enemy has the same stats like yours.

14. They aren't taking them away they are making them pointless.

15. Know people that dont want alts and reset from hlbc. Others that did so from a few mil cs, most new players that did them had nobody to drop volley them the gold. Weeks, months of potential growth wasted depending on activity. Even with a fast dropvolley 4 resets cost the one volleying over 100b. Lots of time and xtals wasted for them aswell.

16. It was my understanding that those with the items would keep them, so it's not wasted time. Plus the ridiculous amount of xtals that are gained from resets is VERY helpful.
    Regardless, no, it is not hard to llbc 4 times. As said above it costs the drop volleyer 100B to do 4 times.. I would assume its actually less than that in my experience, but for arguments sake well say 100B. I can earn that in 3/4 days, that is NOT a challenge and shouldn't be rewarded as one. On the other hand successfully hit BL over 1000 times: challenge and game is played as intended, ergo a better thing to reward ergo good update IMHO
    Spud 

17. I was 200 lb for wins when I reset