IMPORTANT: Ally Reset Percentage Reset Return Rate Changing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 28, 2012.

1. FREE ALLIES

2. This is another terrible decision, it would be nice to prevent cheaters from using drop volleying but guess what-- they are cheaters they will find a way!!! What this greatly hurts is osw stripping, osw is only reason to keep playing and devs seem to be trying to ruin osw, they should deal directly with cheaters not mess with ally dropping

3. This will kill the ally trading market especially in the lower range. New players will have difficulty being volleyed as no one will be willing to take on the risk. Yet another advantage for long time players at the expense of those just getting started. Eventually this could result in more players leaving KAW than joining and there goes any hopes of growing the user base.

4. To all kaw players,
    please feedback your options about this vage change. It will impact vase kaw community. Imagine you hire a 100b ally and it reset on you in 0 days _only 4.5b be refunded. Not only it will hurt off system wars, but the kaw itself will suffer. Imagine players be creating legit accounts as a shield to avoid strips. Players leaving the game due to this unnecessary change. In the name of preventing gold transfer abuse punishing whole kaw. Before taking big unorthodox steps have some consciousness _think logical. These steps does not stop the abuse. It can be bypassed at the cost of time. All these preventions does is limit the abuse not prevent. I think gold abuse is not the real reason. Developers want to limit strip wars, and force players to stay in a "utopian" PvE structure.

Tell your kaw friends to feedback. You have a VOICE. Let it be heard.

5. Lol love how you had the sense of humour to put in the reserved spot :lol:

6. The reserved spot has often been used by Kaw-admin it lets them edit that post to add information later.

7. NO NEW RULE, what happen whit osw, banks, u now devs, in a strip war a lot players hire n drop, we need money very fast, n u said 0% refund... Maybe need change the name for KINGDOMS AT PEACE

8. If we own the ally for more than 15 days will we keep the amount we bought him for?.

9. Noticed this thread has been neglected with all the other forum craziness lately.

10. Garasoul, No. The most you can receive for a dropped ally is 60%, which will be acheived on day 15, and every day after that, the return percentage remains at 60%.

11. Looks like helping new players grow will come to a stop if u can't volley them n drop volley them to give them a good start in the game. I guess we will see in increase of in active ppl cuz it takes forever to grow without any type of help. Just my 2cents

12. Why are the player being punished for buying an allie who resets on him? So what ur saying is if I buy an Allie for 40 bil today n he resets tomorrow I'll only get 4.5% of the gold I spent  why? That makes no since at all n it's not fair to the person who bought the allie I hope in wrong but that's what it seems like ur saying

13. I agree with C4! Everyone Send Feedback!!!

14. I see the point of this, except it's not fair if somone has begged for a hire on wc, and then resets on you right away - which has happened with me.

Now that you're able to measure the number of days that you've had the ally, though, I'm wondering if the % refund could be increased if you've had the player for longer - for example if you've had it for 60 days, perhaps you could get a refund of 75%? If I recall correctly that was the refund that had been given in the deep dark past.

15. To keep the Ally trading market alive there needs to be something to balance out the risk of an early reset. This will hurt initial vollies even with reset for bonuses eliminated.

I strongly support the drop change.

16. So devs make a bad decision to change drop/reset percentage and follow it up with another bad decision (allow reset bonuses to be essentially BOUGHT) via epic (PvE)??? PATHETIC

17. Are you ******* ******** me!!!!!!!! Devs you are a bunch of nob head pricks. Sorry to be abusive but 3 years ago I realised the importance of allies slots etc and spent real cash and alot of ******* effort getting them. I sent you so many ******* emails to confirm the information 6 ******* months ago do I wasn't wasting my time. I have lost trillions in kaw gold and £100's if not £1,000's in cash for this bull ****!!!!!!!!!! Seriously what the **** are you playing at? 1 nob per allies slot!!!!!!!!!! 

18. Wrong thread still ******* annoyed though!