IMPORTANT: Ally Reset Percentage Reset Return Rate Changing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 28, 2012.

1. This is by far the worst update I have ever seen in KaW. Devs if players want to spend cash buying accounts and buying there way into leader board who gives a ****?
    All your doing by makeing this update is makeing it harder for the players who arnt growing your bank accounts by buying nobs and crystals. Those who do won't be affected ad much bc they nob and crystal max everyday and buy hlbc allies those like myself who don't spend money on KaW buy 30-50bill allies who run the risk or reseting or grt accounts deleted for inactivity can you for 1min think of us?or do you only care about the people building your banks
    You killed osw with this update aswell the few that were left..
    ~Rick

2. Sorry if this has been mentioned?!? Fell asleep by page 8 of the replies!?! Couldn't they bring out a rule whereby a player can not be dropped more than once a week? Or two week period? To get rid of the drop volley issue? And as for resetters surely we should be getting more not less than we do already?

3. Well looks like alts can no longer be used to volley money to main accounts :(

4. This is terrible. Bad form:p

5. What the hell.

Seriously, WHY? Ally trader's money will go down the drain when someone in the reset zone resets. Not the way to stop drop volleying.

6. hmm I actually like it. reduces money transfer and allows casual players to play.

one thing though - in such case wouldn't it be fair to use the same mechanism and refund 100% if an ally is kept for more than 6 months?

this could balance alt volley and reduce ally risk for genuine purchases.

7. This is ridiculous idea. If the issue is gold transfer via alt volley, just limit # of volley each acct can do (to the same acc)... Duh...

8. One indirect advantage or should I say disadvantage for KAW I can think about would be control the stat to price ratio which is out of control these days as uptake of allies will slow down.. for atleast 15 days ... all other reasons have potential bypasses...

9. Kaw Go blow a Dead bear!

10. Is this debatable??? Seems like its jus another way for devs to earn more hold from us lol

11. I won't spend another penny with this account or my main. And I think it's about time I changed the ratings on both accounts.

Devs don't want OSW to stop, they just want more money from them. Do us a favor get rid of all the eBs and extra equipment, keep the reset items and allies, let people war other kingdoms for money.

12. That will kill the osw and stripping ... A really disavantages for full spy bank ... It can be cool but that will change many things on kaw ...

13. Lets start up with the 1 star ratings in the app store. If talking doesnt work, maybe low ratings will.

14. Here's my review :

1 Star
    :Was a great game until the developers chose to cater nearly completely to the people who spend a higher percentage of real life cash on it. Now it's merely a shadow of its former self ruined by epic battles and catered more towards peace instead of war.

15. What the hell? Are the devs trying to kill the game?

16. Way to go KaW.

You have found a brilliant way to stop ally trading in the expectation that non sales will increase nobility purchases.

Time will so tell how wrong you are on this.

To penalise your biggest spenders in the game and make it near impossible for new players to get on to leader boards is a great mistake.

Even people who buy accounts generate nobility sales, as the accounts they purchase need to reach levels of gold / allies to be worth buying.

And to penalise smaller players who may lose weeks of gold in a single reset is surely going to encourage players to leave the game.

Maybe you should create a KaW dev's clan so that all players could take this out on them. This will definitely increase crystal purchases if nothing more.

17. Wulf: so If I purchase an ally not knowing if they would be resetting, I mean sometimes I just buy from the allies list, I will loose my gold invested? How is this fair! ? I think devs can look at how the allies are being moved before granting the percentage drop. It's very obvious when a reverse or drop volley is occurring.

18. BAD IDEA!!!! It's Guna Screw Resets!!!!