IMPORTANT: Ally Reset Percentage Reset Return Rate Changing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 28, 2012.

1. Terribly sorry. That should be and/or* not just and in the last statement.

2. Are we assuming in the 15 day wait then you get 60% back. If so I volley my 3rd account between the other two. Wait 15 days then reset or drop him.

3. U could buy a bunch of crap allies in advance 

4. Yes that also it's only a matter of sitting on them long enough to get my money back.

5. 15-day apart vts seem slightly useless... Easier to just make the money on one's account

6. wow .....,.
    This will put a serious kink in the ally market. Ouch 

7. Decreasing the drop rate is a good idea. However I still think it's unfair to penalize an owner for their ally's decision to reset. Should get full amount back when an ally resets. Been burnt on that one too many times.  My two cents on the topic.

8. How about making nobs cheaper. I mean, if they were cheaper (Hope your reading this Devs) PEOPLE WOULD BE MORE HAPPY TO BUY THE BLASTING THINGS.

9. Devs,

Please. Let's just...forget about this idea? Maybe...we can get some ice-cream and just skip on the grass field under the sun. This idea ruins so many different aspects of the game. Honestly, lets just leave it alone. People love how KaW works right now. You all did a good job. Lets just not destroy it.

Lets get Ice-Cream instead! My treat! :)

Thanks,

Love....Mos.

10. Bad, bad, bad idea.

This will only make the game slower for everyone.
    Allies will make rules that you can't reset quicker than 16 days.
    People will get very careful to help volley others in wc.
    People will get very careful buying actives at all, actually it might be better to hire your own alts or inactives.

To me this just seems counterproductive and 60% is pretty low anyway.

11. If this update goes through I swear to the great fat lady in the sky I'm suing Ata for all the money I spent on this game!

12. Lolwut.

No for all the valid reasons stated before me.

13. Asking for feedback in a civil manner means you know how most will react. Lame idea

14. seriously . this is not cool. y developer are keep finding ways to make us lose gold rather than making the game easier for us. an ally drop loss 40% gold. 40% is already a lot of money. implanting this will only make more ppl suffer

15. It's a great idea! Keep 'em coming. Stops trolls from transferring to their alts. +1 KaW, -1 trollol.

16. Explains why people have slowed down buying 2b-30b. Thanks kaw looks like I stooj with my 190 allies in that range. Cool a bit of a warning would have been nice.

17. If this update does get passed, please make a way to view how many days you have owned the ally for. Either that, or telling you the % you get back if you choose to drop the ally.

18. Lets all email Apple and tell them not to approve of this update 

19. There's gonna be a lot of angry people on June 1st. Not everyone is gonna see this before then. Say someone buys an ally on May 31st and he resets on June 1st are they gonna get 60% back? Also, slightly off topic but what happened to ebs "hitting back"? Was this ever gonna be a thing or did I imagine it? It just seems ("seems madam? Nay it is. I know not seems") that none of the recent updates have done anything that adds to the game play. OSW are gonna be killed by this update, people will quit over it and it will eventually become "Kingdoms at Epic Battles". Remember how ATA went to the effort of eradicating PWs so people would buy nob? I realise this game has to make money but updates like this are ridiculous and unfair to the vast majority of the KaW community.