llxSSxll-Snr-llXAAhxll you are a loser

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIIFlllIIIUllIIIRllllIIIBIYll, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes Snr it is true you are a complete loser and waste of space. you see ss parts of conversations to make it appear im a racist and chasing me from clan to clan trying to get me kicked just makes you look like a moron. You need help. Your addiction to a click game is out of control. Your delusions of being in OSW when you hit peoples inactive alts all day while claiming to be a great warrior are a joke. Go self pin on some other small alts stalker so your opponents over at YAFI cant hit you such a tough warrior. The master of Snitch-ology SNR. LAME LAME LAME. You make me laugh. Please continue on you amuse me.

2. yes yes...im a perm clan farm..yawn. how can you farm what doesnt even play? lol well anyways keep up the good work chap ps. i know when you sleep...which you obviously dont have a clue when i do lol

3. Not that I'm being picky but it wouldn't matter when anybody sleeps if you don't play...

4. It's really cute that you would dedicate an entire thread to him. I don't know about anyone else but I sense love in the air. Op just doesn't know what to do without him.
    

5. Ah shucks I'm upset now - what have I done to deserve that 

6. Op seems mad for someone who doesn't play. Just saying.

7. lol....excatly :)

8. ok im done here for the day.. you know where to find me :) or are you still DTW?

9. i see DHD89 and your alt rosinette the perv are also here lmao

10. Cry Snr a river, nobody cares 

11. if you dont care why did you waste the time to read the thread idiot lol...whos the smart one there

12. I thought you were done here for the day? Apparently not since you're lurking and replying. Smh lol cry him a river like TR0LL said 

13. Didn't read thread, read approximately 1/3 of opening post.

14. ButtHurt Much?haha

15. @Op

Cry a river,Build a bridge,And Get over it

16. Lol cry me a river I love that saying 

17. U mad bro? 

18. You've already been silenced for harassment I would watch how you conduct yourself on here to!

19. ob·ses·sion/əbˈseSHən/
    Noun:
    1.The state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    2.An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

20. hey yarmes go soak your head

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.