Unfair war strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Saint_Panda, May 14, 2012.

1. Tbh dtw is a bit stupid. "attack...wait the enemy kingdom has a tiny garrison and is ripe for pillaging! Yay charge. Hang on, this isnt right, lets randomly not attack even though now would be the best time." lol

2. This thread made me laugh. Please put in best off

3. One does not simply says unfair means it's unfair.

4. Attack them while they are sleeping..that's their weakness!

5. Very unfair! That happened to me in war and they all used these things called pots!! I couldn't get through.... Lollllzzzzzzz

6. This is why you don't system war and old school war instead you can hit who u want when u want.

7. This is still active

8. Pahahahahaha there arent even words to describe how much of a noob you are

9. And he doesn't pay well

10. They all have these pots!! Devs get rid of pots! I can't win. Me=fail noob

11. Ita a fair strategy , u should learn to make ur own . War is about winning , never giving up , and if u have to cheat to win , dont think twice about it

12. op is butthurt

13. @ Cerrobeto , if you need to cheat, then you don't have what it takes to out think your opponent . Cheating is never an honorable way to win.
    Botting , acc sharing , hacking ...

14. ๎’๎’ lol OP are u a butt hurt noob? It ain't unfair it's a good tactic! Learn then mechanics of the game and builds b4 posting nooby threads๎„…๎‰

15. Everything is fair in LOVE and WAR.

16. Lmao this is a war strategy that anyone with a bit of experience uses

17. @res All is fair in love and war. And in we there is no cheating for there is no honor. You fight to destroy. You fight for fun. If you're fighting for honor in a game than YOU are the one with the mixed up priorities.

18. It's fair and there's no way to fix it plus just do it yourself