Buying Black Hand Allies? Caveat Emptor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by whorn, May 24, 2012.

1. Later there will be a thread about burning your pots.

2. Wow you op are a idiot. Create a thread and randoms are even owning you. That is all

3. Certainly seems like the op is worried over a few little ally sales lol

What's next he cries when he's naked?

4. @yarmes

Lols- if he was naked and complained, the lb in the clan would farm him for thinking he mattered xD

5. Yeah... kinda wondering why a mod is even involved here... BUT, it's a valid question that you raise. Why aren't I naked?

I mean, I'm getting "owned" and all that, but when it comes to actual gameplay, I guess I'm pretty much untouchable.

You'd think BH, with all of the "20 trillion" in strips they've supposedly pulled off would've farmed me by now... 3 inc steal in last 24 hours. That's it.

Guess they aren't quite as fierce as they've made themselves out to be. Or even good, or.... Anything.

I take it all back. HIRE ALL OF THEIR ALLIES YOU WANT. :lol:

6. Lol I'm not involved if I was I would be in your news just putting my thoughts out there

7. *cough* even though you're thoughts are irrelevant to the matter.

8. @op. you made an essay about what will happen if particular allies are hired. 13 pages in you say I take it all back. Hire all the allies you want? What kind of noob is that?

9. The kind of noob who thought BH was actually something, I guess... I'll be more concerned when there's more uh actual ally hiring going on.

Or did y'all quit on us?

10. This is the best/funny thread res vs BH about allies  geeze it's a war game

Mrb does a great job at stripping allies lol but that's what he does without getting noticed!

Well would
    Be a good OSW res vs BH would like to see how this turns out!

Have fun guys

11. BUAHAHAHAHA! Omg I love conspiracy theories! Please continue Nem!!!im glad your brain is working, even tho its working in a wrong direction lol

I see you are done with excuses for Reborns threats. Good - was getting boring.

Fyi, at the time of bl hits by Dealer on 73 from AoX, BH/Kreuz was in the process of issuing a cf on Die Nibelungen and you are saying we were already bored? No, DN war was great, lots of funlol even little after that cf was issuedlol If we are bored, we go for attack builds to farm - those are funnot the rarely active pure spy alts

And how is an hlbc spy 73rr0rC11 can be 'smaller' than non hlbc Dealer? Just wondering lol I'm telling you - you are confused

MrB! You finally got your self a spy alt?! I agree, it was ironic to be the only attack build in a spy clan for a year lol but i used to be called your alt, during reg war, it was way more fun for mehLOL

And of course, here comes another accusation of botting. Maybe even a threat, depends on how you look at this paragraph. No matter how you outline 'WERE'.
    Nem, It only means attacks are coordinated in cc lmao you are well informed of cheat mechs though, I assume are just better in the computer stuff than me cos I have no idea what you posted therelol

This is, by far, the dirtiest war I've ever participated in. And Res demonstrates us all how wars become dirty wars. Is that how you want to defeat us? Too bad this tactic will not work on BH. Res is predictable. And well known by us. So It is actually very amusing

I still laugh every time people say that mode should stay neutral or don't get involved. They are players just like us, with opinions too. Lol!

Now that MrB has Res's support for his sales, maybe it's time to make a support thread? You changed your mind Nem, go make it official too lolol

12. @ shadow_princess *cough* this is a public forum and I can post my thoughts on any thread. Just because I'm a mod does not mean i don't hold my own opinions on matters. Specially when someone is moaning over ally hires.

13. Dear Blazey,

Desperation doesn't look good on you...

(Nice pun! :lol: I kill myself!)

You should try a new look.

Perhaps if you slept more you'd have something coherent to say?

Thank me later.

Very truly yours,
    Your betters

14. Woah..what an argument lol what is it that you exactly mean, I'm not real sure. And not very interested tbhprobably 'you share accounts with Des' thing again lol

Please don't think you can't strip me because I don't sleep lol I sleep more than enough, I good long sleep you just don't know when. Hell, I don't always know what my schedule is going to be lol let's make it an accepted excuse if that makes you feel better

Ps: keep scouting while I have my troops up LOL like a friend said, they probably want to see more wins. You fail badly tho, even at scouting

15. Blazey all I have to say

16. Respect for both sides. Great war clans.
    Support for Res