Buying Black Hand Allies? Caveat Emptor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by whorn, May 24, 2012.

1. Sometimes people appear to be briefly inactive (and in this war that's often all anyone gets), so if they browsing forums, could be a consideration realtive to given course of action.

You'd hate to buy, say, 2T of allies and have them be banking all that, right? Or, maybe you do a quick hit on an active player and unload troops- in which case having them monetarily distracted is a good thing.

Just depends...

And I agree it's limited. More like a final check prior to engaging... Not a 24/7 watch. LOL

2. There's always the search user post option...

3. Lurk mode

4. Yeah, less reliable though from a certain POV. Tends to capture when it's convenient for people to post rather than their general acitivity patterns.

Most clans develop a spread- those always work best for surprise attack. After couple weeks' OSW it starts to boil down to opportunity and fatigue.

I think most of us have been there...

5. More like sleep deprivation  playing 16-18 hours a day until the war ends.

6. Plus methods to wake up someone while they're being stripped...

7. Arky

Lol well i certainly see the difference between well deserved silence and an unreasonable threat, osw or not..
    [​IMG]
    Just one of the examples. That was before main clan Resilience got involved. This is actually an attempt to stop BH from harassing mains. And there is lots more, even creepy rl stalkingnow you threatening all Kaw. I would like to see what threats are you talking about that's supposedly coming from BH..

It's interesting how you say BH causes no harm yet crying of 'a couple thousands of steals' and your allies end up being owned by BH members lol stop contradicting your self Nem, doesn't give you justice, as well as your attempts to twist every single word make you look simply weak and helpless

Decide already - if BH has, or has no banks. Cos if we don't, why waste your time on tracking allies and making any Allie trader that happenned to shop us, a target? Lol

8. Sucks when it happens to you hey Res 

9. Good luck BH give them hell

10. Ren. You should have taken the advice of the first post on this thread. Anyway, We live and learn.

11. Why? Am I going to get stripped alison? I'm just shaking in my boots.

More revisionist history... I suppose if this game meant as much to me as it apparently does to Blazey I too could photoshop some ss and make pretend that I wasn't the aggressor...

And "harrassment" is exactly what BH is all about. Lol.

Uh yeah... We'll take your advice and start warring poorly... Hey- you buy your LB account for $1600 or $1900 or whatever they want yet? Then you will actually have gold to take. :lol:

12. @ Yarmes - why the hate?

13. Hahaha Nem, 'best' excuse ever - photoshopped ssI'm glad you at least not trying to twist the words of your clan leader, shown on this ssnot the first time Res is accusing me of faking an ss lol guess its like the last resort for themnot sure why would i waste my time on it, especially since I have real ones

When a spy alt runs his/her mouth thinking we won't find a main, some harassment will follow as soon as main is found

And no, I didn't buy an LB account yet - can't waitso yall can start stripping itlet me know if you come across any

14. Blacking out part of a convo to intentionally lose context is called a "lie of omission"... You are an inveterate liar Blazey. If not overtly, then by omission.

The beauty of what I'm saying here, vs. what you spit out and what your toadies regurgitate, is I don't have to stoop to that level. I'm comfortable with what I'm all about. So is most of Resilience, I think.

So, carry on with your game.

15. Ahh I see, you think the full contest may change the way this looks huh? You are too soon to talk **** Nem..nah I just wanted to outline the main point of the contest but since you insist:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's me first time talking to this guy after I tracked some Army of Xi'an allies to him. And ran few bars

Hope this clears out your confusion Nem. Or do you have any better excuses? Cos unlike you, I can back up everything I say, maybe you shouldn't even start next time
    
    I do like 'I think' part at the end tho - who knows how things will turn in the future right? LMFAO!

16. OP, I thought you knew your psychology. Awkwardly written means you need to go back to school. Try not to use big words from now on and you might not get lost.

17. A thread about MrBiscuits Allie selling  NICE WORK MRBISCUIT 

18. make Resilient cry buy my stripped allies all for sale all must gokeep me stripping

19. You do have nice allies Mr.B 

20. So, funny story... I'm looking at Le_Freak's phone in my office today, and he's showing me his incoming record.

Mr Buscuit and calia (or however you spell it), his alt, are batting the cycle at 4 min, 5 min, 6 min, and then 8 min... 3X over a couple hours or some such. I'm not "accusing" anyone of botting, but if they WERE botting, that's a pretty slick way to do it. I would think with, say, a 0-1000 sec randomizer on the delay command anywhere you'd like to drop it in the macro well that would certainly pass any of the devs filters.

Who knows if he'll bother to report that to the devs (between 22:00 and 0:00 UST, 5/25/12), he's out partying and might even get laid. But, I learned a lot about how to bot. ;)

I'm not confused at all... You wanted to see what that new Army of X'ian clan was all about, so you had someone whack a smaller member. So then that member responded, and you got the OSW you wanted because you were bored.

Just turns out maybe it isn't what you wanted. But that's not really my problem.

I just don't want anyone who might not be aware of your usual shenanigans to get get hurt.