FIRST WORLD WAR (yes or no ?)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlI_Xx-LaR_Y0shii_LaR-xX_IlI-, May 20, 2012.

1. Am in for the USA

2. What about continent wars?

3. I support it sounds fun.

4. Ok but when ?

5. italy. Sign me up

6. What about Israel

7. Sounds like fun ^_^

8. Think it's an ausome idea i am ready and waiting

9. Well most war clans get their strength from having warriors in all time zones so no thanks. It's been done before by the way. I did not follow it but if memory serves me right it came down to France and USA

10. Some time back I Mercd with a clan all North Americans against a clan from Vietnam To complicate the war their servers crashed we farmed our server crashed they farmed. We won by a small margin with their server down. Really no fun DEVS
    Don't forget the Jr All Stars where Wulf stopped one team to Merc while the other team filled with HLBC and outside strip banks.
    The up coming color wars hopefully will allow a balanced challenge with locked rosters. That way best tactics and leadership win.

11. Sounds fun. Im down

12. U S A

13. Hmm should i lie and say im a nocturnal american so I can win the war....... (kaw's mostly americans)

14. Hmm...

There is no point in this...

I mean let's be honest UK would win so....

15. Uk isnt a country

Scotland is a country
    England is a country
    Whales is a country
    Nothern ireland is a country
    And together we're the uk

16. Weeell...
    Great Britain is Wales, England and Scotland as united individual *somethings*, England is a country, as is Scotland, whilst Wales is a principality. The UK is a country, but to be politically correct and include the isles it's the UK of GB.
    I think. :p

17. Oh wow....

As if I didn't know that...

Since this would be a war...and since England, Scotland, Wales and northern ireland always fight together...which is collectively know as UK....wouldn't it be better...but hay...

We English always win so

18. No, us Welsh always win. It took William 24 hours to invade England, and centuries to invade Wales. 